39|| A Night of trust & tenderness

Rajvardhan POV: 

When I entered the chamber, my eyes immediately fell on my beautiful wife, Mishka. She was fanning herself with one hand, holding one of her romance books in the other, and the sight of her blushing and taking deep breaths told me this was my only chance to slide in there and very subtly ask her to be mine.

I could feel in my bones that she wasn't happy with me being away all the time. This morning, I overheard her telling Suman how lonely she felt with me being busy with work and Maa being stressed about Vaanya. She has no idea how much I miss her too, but to protect her from the lingering danger, I have to find the traitor as soon as possible before he makes another move and tries to harm my family again.

Shaking all thoughts away, I moved toward my wife, whose face had turned red from all her blushing. I could see her taking deep breaths, her chest elegantly rising and falling, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I walked closer and pulled her by her waist, bringing us just inches apart.

I've always loved the way her body shudders whenever she's in close proximity to mine. I could listen to her heartbeats and see how quickly she turns a beautiful shade of red when I touch or kiss her. The way she dips her head to avoid meeting my eyes out of embarrassment makes her even more adorable than she already is. The last time I held her tightly in my arms was when we kissed passionately on the rooftop of Mehrangarh Palace before all hell broke loose.

"Hukum, wh-" she tried to protest, but I held her even tighter, making her gasp and stop her sentence mid-way. My hands effortlessly moved over her body, stopping at her thin waist and her nape, giving me access to pull her toward me for an easy and passionate kiss, to which her body responded by melting into my arms.

My lips met hers with a fervent intensity, and I could feel the passion surging between us. Mishka responded with equal passion, her fingers tangling in my hair, pulling me closer as if she couldn't bear even an inch of distance between us. Her soft sighs and gasps only fueled my desire, and I deepened the kiss, exploring every corner of her mouth with a hunger that had been building up for far too long.

I broke the kiss momentarily, our foreheads touching as we both caught our breath. I looked into her eyes, which were now dark with desire and a hint of nervousness. 

"Mishka, apko koi andaaza nahi hai ke apki kitni yaad aati hai hume."

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, Mishka," I whispered, my voice husky with emotion. I didn't want to leave any chance of not telling my wife how important she is in my life, and I'm not even being shy about admitting it out loud. 

"Hum bhi apko bahut yaad karte hai, Hukum!" 

"I've missed you too, Hukum," she replied, her voice barely audible as she clung to me.

With a gentle but firm motion, I scooped her up into my arms and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently on the soft sheets. I hovered over her, my eyes taking in every detail of her flushed face and heaving chest. I could see the mix of anticipation and nervousness in her eyes, and I wanted nothing more than to show her just how much she meant to me.

The moment I laid her on the huge bed, I could feel her body going alarming stiff all of a sudden. Sensing her anxiety, I moved back a little and tried to make her comfortable, not wanting her to feel like I was going to take advantage of her. Her eyes were wide with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation, and I could see her breathing getting a bit uneven only not for the right cause. 

"Mishka," maine bahut hi halki awaaz main kaha, "yadi hum apko kisi bhi tarah se pareshan yaa asuvidha kar rahe hai to humse mat chupayiye. Jaise humne pehle bhi kaha tha apse ke yeh sirf humare liye nahi hai balki hum dono ke liye hai aur apko iss tarah pareshaan dekhar hume uss pareshaani ki wajah ko dhundkar khatm kar dene ka mann hota hai. Humari sirf itni vinti hai aapse ke apne darr ko humse mat chupayiye, warna hum humari madad nahi kar payenge!"