35|| A hug heals the soul!

Mishka POV: 

The moment I entered the room with Yuvraj, I could feel the tension. Mom was crying in father's arms, Suman was helping Aariz with the medicines while he was fully focused on treating Vaanya, who by the way didn't look very good at the moment. 

Stabbed by the one you love is worse but getting betrayed by the one who's going to be the father of your child is worst than getting stabbed multiple times. I can't even imagine the pain she might be feeling right now, I just hope nothing happens to her and the unborn child she's carrying within herself. 

While Hukum was busy explaining the whole ordeal about how things went crazy, my eyes stopped at Yuvraj. I have always known the jolly and mischivious Yuvraj, but the one infront of me was a totaly different person. 

Very slowly and gently I removed Hukum's grip over my hand and started walking towards my youngest brother-in-law. There might not be much of a difference between our ages but he'll always be like a kid to me even if he claims of being just a shy of 2 years younger than me. 

"Yuvraj!" I whispered loud enough to turn his attention towards me. His eyes felt lost, I knew he hated Vaanya but right now his eyes were portraying a very different story in iteslf. I could never get over the feeling of all my brother-in-law's eyes getting softer with care and respect whenever they meet mine. 

My entire life I craved the love of my step-brothers let alone any type of gentleness towards me. When I got married and realised I'll be living with 3 brother-in-laws I just prayed to god to make me lucky this one time, and for many obvious reasons I believe he did take my prayers too seriously. God not only gave me wonderful brothers but also he blessed me with a family which I craved since I got young enough to realise what actual love meant! 

I gently grabbed Yuvraj's arm making him flinch a little from the sudden touch. His eyes going back to where Vaanya was resting. "Looking at you, I could tell you don't hate her in the moment!" I blurted our in a low voice, only audible to us. 

"My whole life, I've treated her like a pest, I hated watching her throwing herself over and over our eldest brother. But right now I don't understand what I'm exactly feeling. I wanna hate her for risking your and brother's life but at the same time I wanna forgive her as well." he said, his words filled with depth of emotions. 

Before I could say anything further, he regained his posture. With a final look towards Vaanya and then a nod in my direction, he started walking hastily towards the door. I knew he couldn't be left alone; I could sense the turmoil of emotions inside him, which could lead him to make decisions with serious repercussions. I hurriedly followed him outside and, once we were out of earshot of our family, I asked him to stop!

"Yuvraj, ruk jayiye. Iss tarah gusse main apko kahin bhi jaane ki anumati nahi hai! Ek bhabhi maa aur apki Rani ka hukm hai, wahin thehr jayen." 

"Yuvraj, stop. You are not permitted to go anywhere in this state of anger! This is an order from your sister-in-law and your Queen. Stay where you are." I almost screamed at the top of my lungs to stop him, which did kinda work. He stopped in his tracks but didn't dare to face me, he knew I saw too much in there and he also knew if he turned I would just be clarifying my doubts and nothing else. 

"Kahan jaa rahe hain aap Yuvraj?" 

"Where are you going, Yuvraj?" I asked, this time I didn't scream but yes I did feel like having to repeat myself once again since he didn't answer me in the first time. 

"Hum uss shahi Mahal ke Sipahi ko dhundne jaa rahe hain jisne apko, bhaiya ko aur Vaanya ko haani pahunchane ki zurrat ki!" 

 "I'm going to find that royal guard who dared to harm you, brother, and Vaanya!"he said without looking in my direction, totally trying to not make an eye contact with me.