Scrambled Eggs

If there is something to pardon in everything, there is also something to condemn. ― Nietzsche

Y/N is standing next to Vaggie at the bottom of the ladder that Charlie was standing on. Y/N had a cane that he was leaning heavily on. She was directing Razzle and Dazzle as they were putting up a sign that was for Sir Pentious and how he stayed for one week. Y/N was chuckling to himself as Vaggie seemed annoyed.

“That looks perfect!” Charlie sang, “Aagh! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the Hotel!”

“Um… Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.” Vaggie commented.

Charlie got off the ladder, “Well, I haven’t seen him try to pull any of that here.”

Y/N looked behind him and rolled his eyes, “You gotta be fucking kidding me.”

Y/N turned and firmly planted his can on the floor. He was looking at Sir Pentious, as he pushed a cannon with his egg boys riding on top. Y/N pinched the bridge on his nose in annoyance.

“What the hell is that?” Vaggie asked, also very annoyed.

“Oh, hello, purple female and Chosen One,” Sir Pentious greeted, “It’s my new invention, the ‘Skin Flayer 1100’. I’m really looking forward to shooting the other residents.”

“NO… no. No shooting other guests,” Y/N said in a firm tone.

“Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie.” Sir Pentious went on.

“Shut up-” Y/N started but got cut off.

“Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here.” Sir Pentious pointed out, some demons rolled in a cart and started talking to him.

“Hey Y/N,” Charlie started, “Are you okay?”

“I’m FINE!” Y/N snapped but immediately panicked, “I’m fine, Charlie.” Vaggie started to deal with the Sir Pentious thing.

“You’re cane, you usually don’t have it out this long,” Charlie pointed out.

Y/N sighed and smiled down at her, “Everything is fine, Charlie. Just a little stressed is all, and Al has something to show me.”

“Don’t work yourself too hard,” Charlie said to him before focusing on the lobby people, “Why don’t we focus…”

Y/N uses his cane to get up the stairs. It’s too early for this. Y/N is in a lot of pain. For the past 3 weeks, every morning since he got here, his right leg had been in a massive amount of pain for a few hours when he woke up. Every single morning. He is still getting used to having his leg back. His leg got blown off in an explosion and got medically discharged. While walking, Vaggie came up behind him with the egg boys.

“Hey Y/N,” Vaggie said.

“Ah, hello Vaggie,” Y/N greeted her back.

“Are you ever going to tell me what's wrong with your leg?” She was walking next to him with a smile on her face.

“In due time, will you tell me about your life?” Y/N asked in response.

“In due time,” She repeated his words.

As they got closer to Alastor’s room, Y/N made the cane disappear and started using his own legs. Vaggie opened the door and revealed Alastor’s room. It looked normal except for the corner that looked like a forest. He is eating a deer raw?

“Alastor,” Vaggie said, getting his attention.

“Do you mind? I’m in the middle of breakfast,” Alastor said from his table.