Pilot

Y/N was confused about where he was and how he got there. He stood up and looked out of the window. With the pentagram in the sky with a giant clock tower with the time and a timer that says 365 days. His skin was a pure white skin with it turning black past his elbow. He saw his reflection and had black horns on his head with blonde hair. His face was just as pale as the rest of his body. His eyes are bright and glowing red. As he was examining his newfound body, he saw a man in a white suit and red undershirt, a nice red and white hat with an apple on it, and a cane with an apple at the end of it. His skin was white with red cheeks and a huge smile.

"I have been waiting all these years for you," He said, Y/N turned to face him as he walked to the window as well, "I was wondering when your soul was going to be placed in a body. God is boring, you know."

"Who are you?" Y/N asked.

"I'm Lucifer, or the Devil, or 'SATAN HIMSELF' and so on. I made you to be my champion of hell, I have jobs for you."

"Why me, aren't you supposed to be evil?"

"No... maybe, I am supposed to be human temptation. It's only because I messed with Adam and Eve. You heard the legend about the apple right?"

"Yes you tempted them as a snake, that's why you have an apple on your hat and cane right?"

"Yes, I was angry at him so I ruined his precious and new creation, as well as tampered with your soul. You see my good fellow, I realized what I could do with you as I was about to ruin you forever. You will be MY champion of hell, the perfect Sinner." Lucifer showed him an image of what he would do.

"What do you mean by that?" Y/N asked, still very confused.

"Oh my... Explosions are a common occurrence, but you shall make your first impact by showing how you are not one to be messed with," explained Lucifer, slightly annoyed at having to explain. "I will grant you more power than any demon, with wings of my making, the ability to rip portals in the circle, and flames hotter than your former sun. I can remove your power if I wish, but you also can shift your body into a larger form and armor up for a powerful look. You can also create any weapon into your hand of your choosing," Lucifer had a big smile on his face, "I'm sending you to deal with this problem."

As the window creaked open, a series of loud explosions shook the building. Lucifer offered a reassuring pat on the back to his Chosen One, while Y/N's magnificent wings stretched outwards, ready to take flight. With a nod of encouragement from Lucifer, Y/N leaped from the safety of the neatly designed office and soared towards the strange blimp in the distance. Lucifer watched with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension as Y/N drew closer to the blimp, which was now engulfed in flames and smoke. Suddenly, he saw a massive explosion on the blimp, followed by the sound of shattering metal as Y/N crashed into it.

"And who are you ssssuposed to be?" A snake man asked.

"Here to kick your ass as well," The cyclopes female said.

Y/N Stood up and the snake continued, "Get both of them."

Little egg creatures attacked both of them. Y/N walked towards the snake while they shot and tried to stab him. Y/N walked right by them right before the blimp crashed, he was still going after the snake man. Right before he reached him, he heard the voice of Lucifer. He stood still and listened to the voice.

"There's a problem at the 666 news station, make sure my daughter is safe for me," The voice said.

Y/N Looked at the news tower with the snake interrupting his thoughts, "What'ssss the matter, ssscared of fighting sssomeoone superior?" The snake asked right as Y/N started heating him up from the inside.

Y/N spread his majestic wings as he soared towards the news station. He burst through the concrete wall with a thunderous crash, instantly grabbing everyone's attention. His imposing presence filled the room as he strode purposefully through the station, his piercing gaze scanning the faces of everyone in his path.

Stopping at the news desk, Y/N locked eyes with the bug demon and the girl who resembled Lucifer. Without hesitation, he seized the bug demon by the throat, lifting her up and slamming her through the desk with a deafening smash. The audience recoiled in shock and horror as she was thrown towards them.

But before she could attack the champion, Y/N pointed a large, menacing, razor-sharp spear. The bug demon froze in terror as the weapon was pointed directly at her throat, compelling her to back down and retreat.

"Wrong choice," Y/N said, "I request that you let the princess and whoever she is here with to leave."

The princess and her company left with haste. Y/N walked to the hole he made and flew out back to Lucifer's office. His feet touched the floor and was met by Lucifer clapping at his accomplishment.

"Well, you did good my Chosen One, you made quite the show." He said.

"Why did you have me abandon the blimp mission?" Y/N asked, he was annoyed.

"Well to get you famous, feared... and to make sure my daughter doesn't die by some nobody," He said, "Listen, my friend, my daughter has a hotel for redemption. Can you believe it? I just wanted her not to hurt, not make mistakes I did. I need you to make sure that the hotel is safe for my daughter's sake. Tomorrow I will ask you to join me to see the other circles of hell."

"Yes, anything else?"

"Not for today, you have a lot to learn and it'll take time."

Y/N confidently leaped out of the window and swiftly made his way to the hotel located outside the city. As he approached the entrance, the sign 'Hazbin Hotel' caught his attention. He flew towards the door and firmly knocked three times. The princess opened the door, taken by surprise by his appearance. Y/N see the princess's face go from shock to slamming the door in his face. Y/N somehow felt like someone else had this happen to them. She reopens both of the doors and signals him to enter. He walked through the door getting out of his larger form and back into his nicer attire. Y/N looked around the lobby, before seeing a spear was at his throat. He saw the demon that had the blade and it turned out to be a female with gray skin, white clothes, and x over her eye and two of them on her clothes.

"Who are you!?" She asked, not moving the blade away from his throat.

"You dare threaten me?" Y/N asked her in response, his face gets a little distorted.

"I think I know who this is," Lucifer's daughter said from behind him in a more nervous voice.

"Charlie, what?" Vaggie was confused, "How do you know who this is."

"This is not a normal sinner, my dad always talked about the time his best creation will arrive," Charlie walked around Y/N and stood in front of him, "He is supposed to be the hero," Y/Ns smile intensified, "He is supposed to be the change hell needed," Y/N adjusted his white trench coat, "The ambassador for the Pride Ring," Y/N bowed as she was finishing, "The Chosen One of Lucifer Morningstar."

"You got that right, Charlotte Morningstar," Y/N said as he rose from bowing, "And I am at your service."

"Just Charlie," Charlie corrected him.

"Charlie Morningstar, I am at your service," Y/N said correctly, "I am Y/N Magne, and I was sent to be your protector."