Masquerade

Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted. ― Franz Kafka

The one light in the room was blinking. Below the light was Angel Dust, he was tied up in a chair. He just barely wakes up and immediately panics. The room was nasty, with the top of the wall leaking and parts of the wall behind him cracked. Angel struggles to get out of his binds but it is useless. The look of fear on his face while he looks around.

A furry figure walks in front of him, "Finally awake, Angel Dust?" The voice tries to be menacing but just fails at it.

"Yeah, and what's it to ya?" Angel asked in his usual way.

The figure grabs Angel's hair and puts a knife to his throat, "I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault."

Angel chuckles, "It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything."

The big figure picks up Angel with one arm, "FINE. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya."

"Do your worst, da-" Angel starts but gets cut off by the TV turning off.

"Hey, what's that all about?" Angel asked Y/N.

"That was painful," Y/N confessed, as he stood in front of the TV with his cane.

Nifty looked unhappy with Y/N turning it off. Charlie looked sick. Vaggie looked unnerved. Sir Pentious was very traumatized.

"That performance won me a 'sex-x-x-i' award," Angel defended.

"It's uh... very... honest?..." Charlie tried being nice.

"That... god, you p**nstars are too proud sometimes," Y/N struggled.

"Angel, why the fuck," Vaggie said, Angel turned to her.

"What?! You said it was 'show n' tell' day," Angel defended, "I just show'd you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker."

"What the hell is wrong with you p**nstars?" Y/N asked.

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene," Husk said from behind the bar.

"Thank you," Y/N said.

"Alright dickheads, what makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?" Angel snapped.

"You really going to sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?" Husk asked.

Angel gasped, "Fuck you. That is classy art."

"If you call a street curb in New York classy," Y/N rolled his eyes.

Husk has a bottle in his hand and walks over, "You get drunk and bitch all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point." Husk points at Sir Pentious, "That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep. Princess is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own."

"What?! NO, I- What? Pffff, no, no," Charlie tried to defend.

Husk points at Vaggie, "This one judges everyone and everything because she hates herself." Husk points at Y/N, "Chosen One here blames every little god damn thing on himself because he had a tendency to cause problems. And Nifty... hehhh... You don't even wanna know what her deal is." Husk started to drink

Angel starts laughing like an idiot, "You weren't kidding! Haha, wow! Kitten's got claws!" He turned Husk to face his all seductive like.

Husk jumps back, "And YOU! Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are."