Velvettines Day Smut

Y/N was taking her clothes off while Velvette took his. Within no time, they were naked. Y/N didn't start immediately, he had some fun with her.

Y/N slid his hand down her gorgeous body, down to the clit. She quietly moaned, for she didn't want to bring attention to themselves. Y/N used his other hand to massage her breat making her moan even more. He softly bit her neck, making her melt into him. She was enjoying this

"Y/N~," She moaned in his ear.

Y/N was busy pleasuring her, she loved this. This is the most action she has had in a while. He wasn't letting up either, acting like an animal.

"Y/N, I need more," she moaned some more.

Y/N became more aggressive, squeezing firmly on her breast and moving his fingers inside of her. Y/N kissed her passionately on the lips. 

To him, her breasts were soft and delightful, her body was perfect, he too was having fun. He moved his mouth and started to suck on the breasts he wasn't fondling. She kept on demanding more and morr. Again, to Y/N, she tasted good.

"Stop!" She demanded, Y/N stomped and pulled his fingers back out.

Y/N licked his fingers, "What's wrong? Changed your mind?"

"No-" She said, she then grabbed his dick, "It's not just me."

She stood while still having a hold of it. She slowly started jerking it and kissed him deeply. Her hands were soft and to him, he absolutely loved it.

Her grip tightened and was getting faster. Velvettenever did this before but it just felt so natural. She never felt this way about any man.

"So excited, aren't you?" She asked, he didn't answer.

Velvettegot on her knees and proceeded to put his dick in her mouth. She gagged within a split moment. He was too big for her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and her tongue.

She kept blowing him. He put his hand on her cheek, looking down. She then deep throated his dick which surprised him. Y/N felt the tightness of her throat. It felt good. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and started coughing.

"Don't hurt yourself." Y/N giggled. She wiped her face.

She immediately went back to deep throating but did it back and forth. So good that Y/N was going to cum. 

"Velvette, I'm gonna-" Y/N couldn't finish his sentence, she deep throated one more time and her came in her throat. When it stopped, she pulled away.

"Come on, finish me," She said, she bent over the bed.

Y/N positioned his dick and slowly entered her. When the head of his penis was in her, she moaned a bit, every inch that went into her made her moan louder. He was all the way inside her and she moaned like crazy. The tip of his dick hit the end of her pussy with only 3 inches not able to go inside her.

Y/N proceeded to fuck her. Velvette wasn't able to control her moans very well. The noises she made, you would think someone was getting murdered. 

She grabbed his wrists and guided them. She moved his hands to her neck and Y/N knew what she wanted. He put his hands around her throat and started choking her. She loved this.

She eyes began to water but that was fine. This was magical. This was more than what she hoped for. She didn't want it to end. She tried to speak but failed several times. She did get one thing out 

"Harder~" She moaned.

He did what she asked, he tightened his grip on her throat and started going faster. She couldn't describe how this feels. He kept speeding up faster and faster until he came. He came inside her. Shoving his entire dick inside her. She screamed in pleasure. She fell over on the bed and laid there. His semen oozed out of her.

he looked like a dead body as she lied there, feeling his cum inside her. She felt exhausted too, very.

Yes I reused the smut scene from the original story, no I don't feel bad about it