Goodbye for Now

We'll meet again - Vera Lynn.

YN was sitting at the bar. He ordered his favorite like usual. He was drinking a lot. The place was quiet this dead of night. He asked Husk to pour him more.

"You know I would but, it seems we are out," Husker said.

"Just go check, I know we have a lot of bottles downstairs." YN said.

Husker rolled his eyes and left the bar. YN sat back a bit and drank out of the bottle Husk left.

"Hey YN," Charlie said with a soft smile, "I see you stole a bottle from Husk."

"Hey, yeah, he technically owes me so..." YN takes another drink.

"How was your 3 day weekend?"

"Hmmm, I went to the Lust Ring, fucked Verosika, saw how I used to look, go to Ozzie's, get a dance from Verosika, watch some imps cause a shitshow, and then performed a song for everyone there, slept with Veroiska, said goodbye and came home." YN explained.

"That was a pretty basic summary," Charlie told him, "Weren't you with Velvette?"

"We broke up because of outside reasons, not our fault."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Eh, there were a lot of things going against it. It's whatever. How was your weekend?"

"It has been the same old, same old, nothing much has changed other than the past 2 nights."

"What's been going on the past 2 nights?" YN turns to her.

"I've been having some strange dreams." Charlie moves her hair.

"Want to tell me about them?"

"Well, the first dream... You betrayed us. Sided with heaven and... I saw you kill Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb... It was kind of... terrifying..." Charlie started breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry Charlie," YN moved and hugged her, "I would never do that."

"I know but it felt so real..."

"What about the other dream?" YN sat back down and asked her curiously.

"Well..." Her face turned a bit red.

"Charlie?"

"... It was really vivid..." Charlie spoke.

"Charlie."

"Okay... sorry just... looking back..."

"Charlie, your stalling."

"It's just embarrassing." Charlie defended.

"Just say it,"

Charlie sighed, "I had a dream between me and you..."

"Oh god."

"With blood involved and... you can guess the rest."

"I think I should go to bed," YN said, getting up.

"Goodnight YN," Charlie said as he walked away.

"Goodnight." YN waved.