Dad Beat Dad

Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all - the apathy of human beings.― Hellen Keller

Y/N was in his room. He was sitting on his restored chair in front of the fixed mirror. Y/N was holding a glowing orb in his hands. Someone else's soul. Where did it come from? Y/N got curious about what it would be like and it came with extra abilities. This soul is someone, and Y/N owns them. He used this person's soul to clean up the area. This is just a random demon he met, he saved. Saved from the danger this demon was in. The demon gave Y/N their soul in exchange for its safety. The demon just went by J.

Y/N put his hands together and made the soul disappear. He stood up and summoned his cane. He left his room and looked at his phone. He was actively texting Velvette for the past 2 weeks. Whether they complain to each other to just messaging to just memes, they still have been very active towards each other. No one else knows, not on Y/N's side nor Velvette's side. This was an instance of them just messaging each other about random nonsense. This ranged from stuff they have to do today to joking about nothing in particular. Velvette and Y/N have been getting along quite well. This benefited Y/N, he has been feeling better. The 2 clashing personalities, explosive and energetic versus calm and collected.

Y/N walks down the hallway with his cane in hand. He heard shuffling going on downstairs. Y/N raised an eye and saw Vaggie across the hall. Y/N smiled and nodded at her. Vaggie smiled back and made her way downstairs. They entered the main room and saw Charlie running back and forth. She was running all over the place. There was a little bulletin of ideas next to her. Everyone else was watching what she was doing as well.

"Uhhh..." Y/N started.

"I don't understand," Charlie talker to herself, "Think, think, think, think, think, think. Trust falls, every single morning, we could do..." Charlie gasps and falls over.

"Yikes," Angel muttered.

"Charlie? ... Sweetie?," Vaggie started, "C'mon. You, uh. You good?

Charlie looked at her, "NOPE, NO! Not really! Hahaha!" Her eyes are red, "I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working."

"Statistacally, it makes no sense," Y/N said, Vaggie punched him in the shoulder.

"We've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple of months left before the angels come." Charlie turned and had a creepy laugh with her demon face appearing, "And at this rate..."

"Maybe it's time..." Vaggie started.

"No!" Charlie looked at her.

"To ask..." Y/N continued.

Charlie looked at him, "Don't say it."

"Your dad," Vaggie finished, Charlie put her head down in defeat, "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get."

Charlie looked up, "HE let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, 'Go ahead and kill everyone!'" Charlie gasped.

Y/N leaned on his cane, "Charlie, don't"

"That's it!" She had an idea, "He can get me a meeting with Heaven."

"How exactly can he do that if he is fallen? And we already did that and failed," Y/N tried reasoning.

"Of course we did but Adam in an asshole," Charlie said, "My dad still has connections and Adam isnt in control of all of Heaven. Talk to the Angels in charge."

Charlie stepped away. She pulled out her phone and just stared at it. It was alarming that Charlie hesitated so bad. Charlie was already not excited to call and talk to him.