Radio Killed The Video Star

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.― Kahlil Gibran

“Okay. So the extermination is coming in 6 months instead of a year,” Charlie is pacing back and forth with Kiki walking by her feet, “No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can’t handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right? And next time, when they cut the time in half again, and again, we’ll just handle it, right?!” 

Vaggie hopped out of the chair to comfort Charlie, “Yes, we will.”

Y/N is sitting next to Angel on the couch, Angel speaks up, “Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now… Ain’t no silver lining this time toots.” Angel gets distracted by his phone.

“We may have to try harder but we also need to be careful about our actions, such as the news incident,” Y/N glares at Angel.

“I said i was sorry,” He defended, “Even then, while you’re lookin, the rest of Hell is going nuts. People are already freaking out about the news. Look at what’s happening in the Doomsday District.” Angel Dust scrolled up on his phone and revealed a video of a demon, with a weird face, screaming with fire behind him.

Charlie took a closer look at his phone, “Err, what is a ‘donkey show’?”

Angel seemed to panic a small bit, “Aah, heh, nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news, too. Like I said earlier, everyone’s losing their shit.”

“Yeah, that’s true. Sinners are desperate,” Vaggie said.

“Sounds like a place to start if you ask me,” Y/N built on what she said, “Desperation creates a strong desire to live, like trying to find a way to survive this next extermination.”

Charlie gasped, “This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!”

“Cute idea and all, but you really going to go out in all of this?” Angel asked before showing another video of a demon but this one is on fire.

“Well, it’s not like people are just going to show up on our doorstep-” Charlie gets cut off by an explosion ripping a hole in the wall.

“Fucking hell,” Y/N rushed outside immediately.

There is a voice on the intercom, it sounds familiar, “Show yourself, Alastor! Come and face-”

It sounds like he cut himself off. Y/N opened the doors and looked up at the blimp that was attacking. Orange and black colors only? It has a big mouth with sharp teeth like a sharp and a lot of weapons.

“Oh, this guy,” Y/N says, he crosses his arms.

“Oh, there you are…” Sir Pentious said on the intercom, “FACE MY WRATH!”

Y/N heard Alastor’s voice above him, “Who are you?”

This seemed to piss off the snake guy, “Who am I? Who am I? I am the great Sir Pentious! Inventor, architect of destruction, villain extraordinaire.” As he was talking, Alastor shifted down next to Y/N  with Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel Dust joining him from behind.

Nifty popped up behind Alastor’s head, “Ooh, he’s a bad boy.”

Alastor laughed as he grabbed Nifty from behind his head, “Huh, well if all that’s true, you’d think I’d have heard of you.”

There was a voice of confusion coming from the blimp, “I attacked you literally last week.”

Alastor tilted his head and Y/N leaned over and asked, “Want to deal with this or me?” Alastor nodded his head at Y/N.