What If... Emily and Adam

Y/N was casually strolling through the streets of Pentagram city. He has done this so many times, it has become his own little ritual. Of course many demons stay away. Y/N wasn't alone of course, he had his faithful companion, J. Even though Y/N owns J's soul, he knows nothing about this chicken headed demon.

Y/N and J looked at shops: food, fashion, decor, etc. Whatever Hell has. J bought a new knife, that's all that was bought today. Y/N held his hands behind his back in a more gentleman way. J started brandishing his knife and what not but Y/N felt something wasn't right.

Y/N stopped in his tracks and looked down an alleyway. J immediately noticed and followed Y/N. As they got closer, more voices could be heard. It was hard to understand until they got closer.

"So, what do we do about this bloody angel?" 1 voice says.

"I don't know but I wanna know how much those wings are worth," voice 2 says.

"Please... don't hurt me" Y/N recognized the 3rd voice.

Jason turned the corner, "You heard the girl."

"Oi, cunt, get out of here," the 1st demon said.

"Mistah Chosen One? I've been waiting to fight you," The second demon approached with an angelic knife.

Y/N didn't move when the second demon lunged at him. J cut the demon off by stabbing it and pushing it back. The first moved but J punched it square in the face. J grabbed a pipe that was on the ground and waited for the second demon to get up.

"MOTHERFUCKER THAT HUR-'' The second demon started but J swung the pipe across his jaw. A painful smack noise and bones crunching was heard.

The first demon swung at J but J avoided the hit and drove the bottom of the pip through the eye on the demon. It went all the way through its skull. J's head then snapped back to the second demon who was crawling away and stomped on its head.

While that brutal beat down was happening, Y/N carried Emily away from the carnage that Jacket was wreaking on those 2. He turned the corner and set her down.

"Emily? What are you doing here?" He asked, worried.

She started crying and hugged him tightly. He lightly hugged her in return and let her cry into his chest. Jason ran his hand up and down her back, trying to comfort the poor angel.

"She... she... she.... They...," She tried getting out but just cried harder.

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay, Emily." He muttered to her in response.

He turned his head and saw J turn the corner. He was covered in blood. Y/N signaled for him to go. J vanished quickly after that. Y/N sighed and held Emily as she continued to cry into him.

Y/N extended his wings, "Emily. Would you like to see Charlie?"

She looked up at Y/N and nodded. It was now that he got a look at her eyes. They were red... She is fallen. Within moments, they are off the ground and head directly for the hotel. Emily wrapped her body around his and Y/N held onto her.

He lands in front of the hotel and sees Vaggie pacing back and forth. She looked like she was cursing to herself. Y/N lands and sets Emily down. She walks next to him as Y/N curiously approaches Vaggie.

"Vags?" Y/N asked, her head snapped at Y/N.

She blinks a few times and stares at Emily, "You have got to be fucking kidding me."

"What's wro-" Y/N got cut off by a shouting voice from inside.

"YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS!" An angry but unfortunately familiar voice yells from inside.