Chapter 1

Audrey's POV

Hi. My name is Audrey. I don't know my last name. I'm an orphan. I have light pastel rainbow colored hair. I had it dyed when I was created. I was already loving it. I'm a mutant from my master's lab. His name is the Lizard. Heard his name before? Yeah, you should or your living under a rock. He's one of S.H.E.I.L.D's most wanted villains. I am a mutant he just created a few minutes ago. I'm 16 apparently and I have to do this secret mission and go to this high school named West-Cherie. Sounds weird. I have bright yellow eyes. I have to make friends with a couple of S.H.E.I.L.D's teams that are also in the high-school. I can hear. But Lizard's experiment went haywire and now I can't talk. He accidently destroyed my vocal cords. So I have mastered sign language. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't fit in. But I didn't have to worry about that.

"Now, if the human teacher," He snarled at the word human. "Asks where did you come from, you say Dallas, Texas. And if she asks more questions, then just point to your brain and say you suffered severe brain damage in a car accident. Alright?" I nodded. He hugged me.

"I know you won't fail me." He whispered in my ear before letting me go and I started on my way. Waved to Lizard. He waved back.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''I was already worried even though I wasn't on the bus yet, I was waiting for the long yellow vehicle to pick me up and take me to the location. I saw it pull up. I walked onto the 3 black steps and smiled at the bus driver. She smiled back. I walked past the other 16 people that were there scattered in the brown seating. I walked to the last seat in the back that was meant for one person. I looked at my outfit once the bus started moving and the rest of these idiots quit staring at me. Rude. I was wearing a long sleeve black tight shirt underneath a baggy black shirt that said 'MARVEL' in rainbow and caps. I had dark blue skinny jeans. I had Galaxy Hightops. I had the loom bracelets on. One rainbow and one black and white. I had hair tie on my left wrist. The loom bracelets were on my right wrist. I had a black and white backpack that I just put down. I was amazed on what I saw from outside the view. I saw the beauty of the trees and the houses I saw. I wondered if the kids at school were going to accept me. I suddenly got thrown out of my thoughts when I felt a shove on my wrist. I had my music on. I looked who pushed. It was a girl. She had blond hair that looked like she had extensions. She had a pink hat. She had a scowl on her face. She had dark brown eyes that burned into your soul. I looked at her confused. She had a pink blouse that showed her straps on her tanktop that she was wearing. She had really short white shorts that blinded you if you looked too much at them. She was glaring at me. I wondered why. I took out one of my headphones.

"Didn't you hear me the first time? I said get out of my seat loser!" She yelled. I shook my head. She looked at me like no one had said no to her before. The rest of the people on the bus gasped and had the same look that the spoiled slut.

"Bitch, you don't say no to me!" She screamed like a banshee. I didn't flinch but the rest of the people did. I shrugged my shoulder and looked back at the window. She mumbled under her breath and walked to a different seat. I didn't care. Welp, there's my first enemy.