Chapter 16

*HUGE TIME SKIP* (not really. Maybe like 6 weeks)

Audrey's POV

I leaped from building to building with my best friends. Caleviel, Lilly, Kaz, Oliver, and Renee. We were fighting crime, like always.

Oh, wait. I didn't tell you this part did I?

Crap. Okay so here's a brief summary of what happened over the few weeks. How could I forget to talk to myself?

Anyway, my team and I have gotten really close over the month and a half. I actually was voted to be our team leader. I was so happy. I haven't heard anything from the Avengers since I saved Thor, Clint and Steve. I have gotten really close to Kaz and Renee. Renee is basically my best friend and Kaz is basically my best guy friend. I haven't heard anything from Peter's team.

Speaking of Peter, I still go to school, but since Miss. Junker changed the seats. I didn't want to raise suspicion. I mean, if I hadn't gone to school, the Avengers would try to track me even more.

Yes, I know that the Avengers are tracking me. They almost caught me too. Well, it went a little like this;

~FLASHBACK~

I ran through the city of New York. I was following this guy that our team was tracking. He managed to hack into several people's bank accounts and steal all of their money. He tried to steal one of Kaz's friend's mom's money from her bank account, so Kaz was angry.

Anyway, we made it to the alley way where we set up a fake illegal deal that was supposed to go on. It was supposed to be shipping in new computer software for the hacker to use to get into more people's bank accounts.

But there's (obviously) a catch.

Months in prison for theft! YAY for him.

Anyway, I saw him enter the alleyway, just as we planned. Kaz would be waiting on the hacker to get there to get his fake shipment.

I walked slowly behind him in the crowded streets of New York. He surely couldn't be this stupid and fall into the hands of us... right? Wait... this happens in every movie I've seen before. I know something is off. He wouldn't just be that dumb and go into a random alley, trying to get shipment that isn't even real... right?

I looked around and then that's when I saw the man on top of the building. Aw. Is Clint trying to be sneaky like a ninja? Awww that's cute. Wait... if he's here, then that means... the REST OF THEM ARE HERE! FUDGE NUGGET ON A STICK!!

I broke into a sprint when the man was about to take the fake software from Kaz, which was actually a tracer. I slapped it out of his hands and let my wings out of the sweatshirt I was wearing. I stood in front of Kaz protectively.

"He's with the Avengers, Kaz." I telepathically said to him. He looked at me with wide eyes, then looked at the guy I was protecting him from. He now pulled off his drench-coat and faced us with the rest of the team. So it was Thor that was in disguise? Wow, I was not expecting that.

"Kaz, call the others." I telepathically ordered him. He followed my orders and told the team. Pretty soon, I saw a fireball appear next to me.

"Nice of you to join us, Lilly." Kaz groaned. Lilly rolled her eyes.

"Well, sorry! I was sleeping!" She replied. 3 other figures jumped down from the rooftops. Finally!

"Oh, look. It's a party!" One man, who just came from the darkness, who I'm guessing was Clint, remarked. I rolled my white eyes.

"What do you people want?" Renee asked, harshly. Tony leaned over and whispered into Steve's ear.

"I like her already." Tony said. Renee gave him a 'really?' look and crossed her arms over her chest.