Chapter 23

Life Update--//

I'm not even going to try to apologize to you guys. You know the drill (which is sad)

Seriously my sleeping schedule is so FLIPPING MESSED UP. I HAVE BEEN STAYING UP UNTIL LIKE 4 IN THE MORNING READING SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING AND AVENGERS FANFICTION WHAT. IS. MY. LIFE. THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT WHEN SCHOOL STARTS IN LIKE 3 WEEKS. I MEAN IT ISN'T THAT BAD CAUSE I GET TO READ ABOUT PETER 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 but *cough* anyway.

anyway

I'm back

Back again. Tell a fri-

Ah sorry. Nothing really is happening in my life, I got rejected by a guy I liked, then he apologized to me and we became friends, Im leaving the state for the first time, I'm going to be a freshman in high school, my hedgehogs are still adorable, I'm planning to create more videos on my YouTube channel, I need to make 23 drawings, I'm making a David Dobrik/Scotty Sire/Liza Koshy/Alex Ernst😍😍😍/ Zane and Heath/ Toddy Smith Fanfiction, and I kinda forgot about Wattpad.. Heh...

I'm basically Dory from Finding Nemo and Finding Dory (WHICH BTW MADE ME BAWL).

CURSE YOU SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS!!!

Anyway I might be rewriting this story cause a lot of parts of this might not make sense. And plus, I have a lot of free time so I'm gonna try and write the story. So :P

UPDATE 2: DATE- 8/30/17

So I'm in high school now.

Yeah.

Anyway THANK YOU GUYS SO FUZZING MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING FOR MY STORY!! I literally read them all the time and I love them all! Thank you you for making my life happier! :)

Enjoy the chapter! :)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Annora's POV

After a couple of days, I could whisper, then in a couple more hours I could actually speak. Bruce made me sit in that uncomfortable bed for about three days before he let me even think about talking. Overprotective.

Anyway, we were beginning to get up a plan to take down the bitch. I was drawing in my sketchbook that Natasha gave me so I wouldn't get bored in the bed, some plans about how to take her down. I had Peter send me the picture of her on my phone so I could try and find her weakness. I knew Tony could probably download something that would find it in less than a second but he was busy fixing up his armor.

As I was drawing a couple different plans for her defeat, {at least I hoped so} Steve came in to see what I was doing.

"You doing okay?" He asked. I nodded, not looking up from my notebook. I felt him come over and sit on the bed.

"What're you doing?" Steve questioned.

"Working on somethin'." I whispered. He sighed and took away the notebook. I gave him a 'wtf' look. Seriously?

"Hey! I was working on that if you hadn't noticed!" I whispered, as I tried to take it back. Seriously, he was getting on my nerves.

"You need to rest." I just chuckled.

"I am resting. That's why I'm in a bed silly." I told him. He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed before opening them back up.

"No, you just need to not worry about things, okay? You've been through a lot, and you're strong, but we all need to take some time off from the world okay?" I shook my head before he even finished his sentence.

"Steve, put yourself in my situation. You're telling me to rest when that thing," I pointed to the woman on the screen, "brainwashed a villain, made him kidnap my dead body, brung me BACK TO LIFE, killed agents, probably killing more as we speak, and you want me to rest with this psychopath out there?" I questioned, leaving his gaze at the floor.

"Fine, but AFTER ALL OF THIS IS OVER!", he handed me back my sketchbook, "I am forcing you to rest for about 6 months." He chuckled.

"You know Steve, I actually wouldn't be surprised." That comment got him to laugh. I went back to sketching.

------

"Alright, so this is her base. Me, Black Widow, and Bruce will infiltrate from here to here, while Cap, Thor, Hawkeye and Audrey will infiltrate from above. Reinforcements will come when Iron Man gives the signal. Everyone got the plan?" We all nodded. "Alright let's go kill this son of a bitch."

"Language!" Steve said as we exited Stark Towers. Hawkeye, Thor, Cap and I boarded the jet and I could see Tony, Bruce and Natasha board the other one. The rest of my friends all stood in the lawn, watching us fly away. I waved to them, being as I wasn't going to see them for awhile.

On the ride to the forest behind the location of her hideout, we discussed the plan.

They dispersed us into teams.

Me, Thor and Cap were going to go in from the back and try to flank the bitch. Then we were going to disable the alarms and try and then regroup, and next take down Teufel. Easy peesy lemon squeezy. (Not)

As we arrived at the base, I took a deep breath. This was going to be a tough mission.

What if I couldn't see my family and friends again? I mean... Kaz, Steve, Tony, Brian. Everyone I ever cared about, everyone I had ever loved, my memories, my very being would all disappear from the world if I would fail. I had seen what this woman was capable of. And I wasn't about to let that happen to my family. Brian would be without a sister, Kaz would be without a-

"Lady Audrey? Are you ready?" Thor's voice finally captured me from within my thoughts, breaking my focus, making me look up at him. I felt myself nod, as if someone was controlling my body.

Was I actually ready?

A voice inside my head made me slap the sense into myself.

"Are you seriously asking yourself if you're ready to save your family, friends and possibly the world?" The voice asked, or more like scolded.

"Yeah..."

"Then you're more than ready ish." I smiled. Once the plane was over the base, I took a deep breath and opened the cargo hatch. As the wind was trying to get me out of the plane, I stopped, regained my balance, held my arms out and looked at Thor, smirking,

"I was born ready." I yelled to him in his mind and I leapt out of the plane.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

After I landed, gracefully I might add, I heard a thump behind me as Thor landed in a heap of himself and his parachute. I just looked at him as he untangled himself from the parachute and then looked at me.

"Should you really be asking me if I'm ready? I think you're asking the wrong person." I told him through the mind link. He scowled at me and continued to the base. I smiled and followed.

A short walk later and we saw the base. Heavily guarded with what looked like electrocuted metal bars spread all along the outside of the base. They were either censors or a trap.

Through the intercoms, I heard something that made my blood run cold. Steve was on the line.

"Oh no! Tony it's a tra-!"

Then an explosion.