Chapter 13

(All mistakes are my own)

Peter's POV

I had just asked Audrey to study with me. But I did my research and that wasn't the only reason that I invited her over. I knew that Iron Fist had liked her. I wanted them to get closer to each other. I wanted them to get to know each other and not just have awkward interactions with each other, like the hallway incident where she fell on Daniel. Yeah, I know I was kind of being a stalker buuuuut, I think that they would make an excellent couple.

Anyway, I walked to my next class. Study Hall.

------

Friday After School-

I walked into the helicarrier where the Avengers were at. I could tell that they were in a conversation before I came because they stopped what they were doing and all looked at me and my team.

"What?" I asked. Tony smiled and Steve sighed.

"We found out who the girl is who fought Lizard with us? And Nick isn't happy." Hawkeye remarked before Fury, Hill and Coulson burst through the door, obviously not happy.

"We've found out her name. And she goes to your school." Hill explained after no one looked and pointed to me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, who is the mystery girl?" Nova asked from behind me.

"Her name is Audrey. She doesn't have a last name, which is what we searched up first. Do you know her?" I froze. I was supposed to meet her tonight at my house. TO STUDY FOR THE TEST! Fudge.

"Yeah, and I kind of invited her over to my house to study for the math test." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. She nodded.

"We will take her into custody there. For now, you are going undercover to get her." Fury said. I felt bad about this. I was about to study with her. A harmless thing. But no. I was going to trick her, bring her into S.H.E.I.L.D.'s custody and take her to jail or somewhere worse.

I was going to be a traitor. How could the Ultimate and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man be a traitor?

--------- 

Audrey's POV

I had walked up to Peter's front door. It was a quite beautiful house that he lived in. I took a deep breath. Then I knocked on the door. I patiently waited for an answer. No one. I heard hushed whispers from behind the door. I waited for another 5 minutes. I was starting to wonder that he didn't want to study with me. I was going to leave when the door to the complex opened and showed Peter standing in the doorway. He smiled nervously, and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Uh, sorry I had....to...take a phone call." He was obviously telling a lie but I decided I wasn't going to question it. I nodded and stood there, fiddling with my hands. 

"OH! Duh!" He mumbled under his breath. "Come in." I nodded and stepped into the wonderfully warm place. It had white wallpaper with light brown carpet. A couch was laid next to the lamp, which provided light in the dark night. I heard thunder strike. Great. It was thunder-storming. 

"Well, if you need to, I have a sleeping bag if the storm gets to heavy." Peter suggested. I nodded and stood there awkwardly. He looked over my shoulder and nodded. He looked back at me, and nervously smiled. I was about to look behind me when a hand came out of the darkness behind me and a familiar voice chuckled. 

"Good thing I healed and got a shapeshifting chip installed in my brain." He grinned. I growled silently. 

"You know, I was about to give you vocal cords but then I didn't want you to talk back to me or ask too many questions." He snickered. I struggled against my restrains to get to him. He didn't even move. I bit the hand that was covering my mouth and I heard a painful grunt from behind me. 

"She's a hot head." My eyes widened when I recognized the voice of my restrainer. Doctor Octopus. 

"All will be explained, but in a nutshell, you are being punished for disobeying me." He sneered. I struggled again when he went out the back door. I tried to get free but everything went black. 

------------

Loki's POV

(That's right, I'm bringing Loki in this.) 

I heard a door open to my cell. I didn't even look when a deep voice I was too familiar to echoed through my cell. 

"Brother." Thor boomed. My famous smirk slowly crept across my face. 

"What brings you here brother?" I asked, not even making eye contact with him. 

"We need your help in something." Thor responded. I could see his fist curling around his hammer with anger out of the corner of my eye. I finally looked at him. 

"Why would you need my help? Didn't I prove to you how much I despise you Avengers? And didn't I take over one of them?" I smirked when I saw that his teeth were grinding. 

"That is in the past brother. There is still time for change." He said, hopefully.

"HA! You said that the last time and look at me now. I'm in a prison cell." I growled. He looked at me with sympathy. Then he sighed. 

"Fine. If you do not wish to cooperate, then so be it. But please brother, tell me this. Have you ever seen or heard from a maiden with the name of Audrey Line?" Thor asked. I pondered this for a second, wondering what would happen if I didn't answer him. I then frowned when the memory of that little girl's body being taken into the Lizard's lab. I looked at him. 

(I know in the preview I said she didn't have a last name. Buuuuut I read my last few chapters and I remembered that I did give her a last name. :) Sorry.)

"Why do you want to know about the girl?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked at me. 

"She is a vital piece of information. She fought with us in battle and we had a mission to bring her to the helicarrier, but she never came. We would like to know if you know where she is." Thor explained. The thought of her being taken away again and the stupid Avengers just calling her a piece of information?!

"She isn't just some piece of information Thor. She is a living and breathing person!" I yelled. He looked taken back when I had my sudden outburst but I didn't regret it. She was the only human being that treated me like a god when I was with her. (Not like that you weirdos)

"Well, do you have any idea where she is?" Thor asked. All the color ran away from my face. 

"Why? Is she missing?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest.

"We think maiden Audrey was kidnapped." Thor explained. My face went cold. I looked at him. 

"Why do you think that?" I asked, my voice filled with concern. 

"Because the mission where we wanted to retrieve the girl there was a note from the Lizard saying the girl will be punished." He said. I growled. 

"That stupid backstabber." I mumbled under my breath. 

"Why? Did you work with him?" Thor asked. I sighed, knowing that I said too much. 

"Yes, I did work with him. He wanted to create a super soldier out of a destroyed being. The girl that was physically and mentally damaged was perfect for him. I was going along with the plans when I realized he wouldn't stop at just this one girl. He would mutate the whole population. I thought it was wrong." I explained. 

"So we need to find this girl before the Lizard does and we need to find the experimental goo that made the girl like she is before the Lizard." Thor pondered. 

"Yes, and I know I wouldn't help you but this is important. I know that he was working on a weapon that hacks into the satellite and hacks into the internet. Then the weapon creates a hypnotizing program that get all the people in one spot. Once that happens, the weapon fires and mutates everyone. I know that he has the weapon built already." I explained. I looked at him and sighed. 

"Would you mind me going into the battle with you?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Of course brother."