MS 6

Everyone sat down on the chairs, circling the small table prepared in the middle of the room

"Why in the middle of the room?" Dokyeom asks, frowning.
"Aigoo, DK ah, you're always so curious" Their boss asks, smiling as he chuckles.

"This is the only light in this basement" Their boss' husband says, laughing a little as he scratched his head.
"Aish, stop asking questions and let them continue" BamBam says, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, okay, chill" Dokyeom says, putting his hands up in surrender. Their boss' husband explains every details, what the groups had done and strategies they'll need to do once they start their missions.

"Are you sure about this? You can always back out" Their boss says, looking at everyone.
"We're in" Jungkook says, nodding. He looked at the others and sees them also nodding.
"I do hope your members don't kill me if you guys ever get hurt" Their boss says and everyone starts coughing as they choked on their saliva.

"About that... " Mingyu says, scratching his nape.
"What?" Their boss asks and everyone smile awkwardly.
"Our members doesn't know" Everyone says in unison, making the two elder men shocked.
"What?!" Their boss says, his eyes scanning everyone, checking if they're pranking him.

"You guys didn't tell your members? Jungkook, you... You know how protective your members are of you, they'll kill me once they find out... They almost killed me when you got hurt at your last mission" Their boss cried out and Jungkook scratches his head.

"I know, hyung... But I will explain everything to them once these are all done" Jungkook says, bowing his head a sign of apology for the lying.
"Oh, I hope you do... That was my near death experience" Their boss says, huffing. His husband chuckles, shaking his head.

"So... Everyone... Our mission will start tomorrow..."