MS 20

"Isn't it a bit suspicious?" Namjoon says out of the blue, making all of them turn their heads towards him with frowns on their faces

"What are you talking about?" Jin asks as he ate his chips.

"Jungkookie" Namjoon says, frowning.
"What about Jungkookie?" Yoongi asks as he looked at Namjoon, raising his brow.
"Well... Jungkookie has been going out with his boyfriends like everyday" Namjoon says, making Jimin chuckle.

"Hyung, of course Jungkookie will hangout with his boyfriends, they probably miss each other" Jimin says, shaking his head.
"No, what I mean is... Before, Jungkookie will go out with them every 2-3 days, but now it's almost everyday" Namjoon says, scratching his nape.

"Aigoo, don't be so worried about Kookie... He's an adult now, we should let him do what he wants" Hoseok says as he watched his show.
"Aish... What I meant is, before when Jungkookie used to work with those mafia stuff, he was always out with them" Namjoon says and now everybody is focused on him.

"Wait... You're right... Jungkookie had been asking for our permission almost everyday but he usually just let the others go here to hangout" Jin says and Namjoon nodded, finally someone is understanding what he meant.

"You guys are thinking that Jungkookie went back to that stuff? But he promised he won't, you guys are probably just over thinking" Taehyung says, Jimin also agrees with his fellow 95 liner.

"I mean we're not coming into conclusion that fast, but Namjoon is kinda right... Like, how did he end up in XXXX without us knowing. He usually lets us know first" Jin says and now everyday was starting to think about it.

"I think we need to talk to him once he gets back here, we need explanations"