MS 25

Jungkook and the others guards as the two removes each other's ropes around their hands

"Yes" Dokyeom silently says as he finally removed the rope.
"Now mine" Dokyeom says and Minghao nodded.

"Guys" Jaehyun warns and the door opened.
"What are you guys looking at?" The guy that walked in says as he glared at them.
"Here's your meal" The guy says and placed it in front of them.

"You're pretty dumb" BamBam says and the guy scoffs.
"So what? You starve" The guy says and almost hit BamBam if it weren't for Mingyu stopping him.
"I'll tell on you" Mingyu says and the guy scoffs.

"I'll remove your ropes but you guys will only eat" The guy says and Yugyeom and Eunwoo exchanged looks, probably thinking the same thing.
"What a fucking idiot" They thought and scoffs.

The guy starts removing their ropes and when he stops at Minghao, he was about to yell when Jaehyun kicks him and knocks him out.
"Pretty dumb, probably new" Jaehyun says and everyone agreed, laughing.
"Let's go" Jungkook says and everyone nodded, following him.

They all got out from the room through the window, luckily no one got in as they're going out.
"Guys, are your phones with you?" Jungkook asks as he pats his pockets.
"No... They took it" Yugyeom says and Jungkook sighs.

"Wait, they didn't take mine" BamBam says as he pulls his phone out from his secret pocket.
"Call Jikyun hyung" Jungkook says and BamBam nods.

Jikyun looked at his map with a stressed face, he was feeling guilty knowing he's gotten the eight men in danger. And he was feeling more pressure about the their members watching him.

"Guys, look" Jyun says as he grabbed Jikyun's phone, seeing BamBam's number. Jikyun answers it in a flash and hears their voice.

"Hyung... We got out, help us"

 We got out, help us"