MS 13

Jungkook sneaks inside the house early in the morning

Jungkook sneaks inside the house early in the morning. Although he knew the others would be awake by now, he still did it.
"What are you doing?" He hears, startled as he looked back and is met with Namjoon, who frowned, holding his cup of coffee.

"O-oh, hyung! Good morning" Jungkook says, smiling as he awkwardly scratched his nape.
"You don't need to sneak it... You told us that you would sleep at your boyfriend's place, right?" Namjoon says, chuckling before yawning.

"Yeah, I know that, hyung... But still, I'm trying to make sure to not ruin your beauty sleeps" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"No need to, we were already awake anyways, you came back right on time... We're about to have breakfast... Eat... Or your boyfriends had already fed you?" Yoongi says as he walked out of the bathroom, hearing the conversation.

"Oh, I haven't had breakfast yet" Jungkook says, although the other seven would've feed him, but they needed to get back home early.
"Okay, let's go and have breakfast then" Yoongi says, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulders and bringing him in the kitchen.

"I once again told my hyungs that I might sleep at y'all places. Play rock, paper, scissors!" Jungkook says, startling them as they all put down their hands.
"Okay, your place it is" Jungkook says as Minghao wins.
"Yeah!" Mingyu says, giving DK and Minghao a high five.

"Aigoo, don't sulk, guys... Your time will come" Jungkook says, seeing the others who was pouting.
"Guys... Training will start in a few" Jikyun says as he looked at the others. Although they had some experiences, it had been a long time since they used their weapons, and needed to have practice once again.

"WOHOOO!"

"Oi, don't be like that!"