MS 21

"Hey, guys

"Hey, guys... Do you smell that?" Eunwoo asks as they walked inside the warehouse they're supposed to raid.
"That shit stinks" BamBam says, covering his nose and mouth as he looked around.

"That smells familiar..." Mingyu says and they all looked at each other.
"Shit" Jungkook says as they hear footsteps.
"Guys, be alert" Jungkook says and everyone nodded, looking around and making sure to be safe too.

"Put your hands up!" Jungkook says as they finally found their hideout. They start coughing, the smell was becoming unbearable.
"Jungkook, you okay?" Dokyeom asks even though he's in the same state as Jungkook, everyone is.

Jungkook was starting to lose consciousness, his eyes were becoming blurry and his knees was giving up. Jaehyun was beside him, and even though he was feeling the same, he still tried his best to catch Jungkook.

"Well, your plan worked... They fell for it" Was what Jungkook heard before he was consumed by darkness.
"Jungkook, wake up" Jaehyun says as he weakly tries to shake Jungkook, trying his best to keep awake. He looked around and sees that most of them are now passed out and is being taken away.

"Leave me alone!" Yugyeom weakly says but was shut up when they covered his mouth with a handkerchief. Jaehyun's eyes were slowly closing but he tightly hugged Jungkook with him.
"Jikyun hyung, save us" Was his last thought before he was too, consumed by darkness.

"Fuck... Why is there no news from them?" Jikyun says as he looked at his phone with worry shown on his face.
"Babe, they're going to be okay..." Jyun says as he rubs his husband's back.

"No, babe... I will not be relieved until they send me a message or call me" Jikyun says, sighing as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. His phone rang and sees that it was Minghao's number. He answers the call and expected it to be the owner of the phone but...

"Hello, Jikyun..."