MS 18

The guy sat in a chair in the middle of the room, right where the only light is

The guy sat in a chair in the middle of the room, right where the only light is. He was tied, tight, so that he won't be able to escape as they ask him questions. The other eight sat at a table, eating the foods their bosses had ordered for them for their good work, although they only caught one.

Their were also watching as their bosses would scare the guy by fake punching, laughing at every reactions they got.
"So... Tell us... Where is this hideout?" Jikyun asks as he glared at the guy, his arms crossed.

"I won't tell you!" The guy says and Jyun was slowly starting to become irritated, but is trying to calm himself down to not upset his husband.
"You will tell us or we'll punch now... Literally" Jikyun says, he too, was also starting to get frustrated.

"I don't care! Punch me or anything you want to do, I will zip my mouth!" The guy says and that was it, Jikyun finally slaps the guy, receiving "ohhs" from the other eight.
"Wow, you got a thick face... My hand's all red now and that was a good loud sound" Jikyun says, chuckling.

The guy kept his poker face but backed away as he sees Jyun pull out a gun.
"How about this?" Jyun says as he pointed the gun to the guy's forehead.
"In XXXX! It's in XXXX!" The guy says, his voice shaking as he closed his eyes, waiting for his end.

"Cool, that wasn't so hard, right?" Jyun says, laughing. The guy looked at him with shaky eyes, shaking his head as he let out a cry. Everyone starts laughing at this, now the guy felt more embarrassed.
"My boss will save me!" The guy says, glaring at them all.

"Aww, you're looking for your daddy?"

"Shut the fuck up! I'll kill you!"