MS 30

"Jungkook!" The six elder males screamed as soon as they saw their maknae rush in

"Hyungs,  why are you here?!" Jungkook says, frowning.
"You told us that you won't go back to this kind of thing but here you are, you brat" Yoongi says as he glared at the maknae but his face also shows concern.

"I know but I'll give you guys an explanation but first let me save you guys" Jungkook says as he kicked one guy that almost hit him.
"Jungkook, behind you!" Jimin screams as he sees the guy behind the maknae.

Jungkook didn't have enough time to react and got hit, falling to the ground.
"Jungkook!" All of them said in surprise. Minghao heard this and turned around, his eyes widened as he sees Jungkook on the ground.

He ran and fought the guy that hit Jungkook, making sure he won't be able to stand with what he did to the other. He helps Jungkook up, looking at him in worry.
"I'm okay" Jungkook says, groaning.

"You're bleeding" Minghao says as he sees Jungkook's hand as soon as he shows it.
"Oh..." Jungkook says, wincing as he felt the pain.
"Hey!" Minghao says as he kicked another guy.

DK went to untie all of them as gave them some weapons he had picked up from the beaten up guards.
"Hey!" They heard, causing them to stop from fighting.
"Ryu?" Jikyun says as he sees the guy that walked in.

"Oh, hello, Jikyun... Long time no see, my friend" Ryu says, laughing.
"What... Why are you doing this?" Jikyun says as he looked at Ryu shocked.
"Oh, Jikyun, how naive you are" Ryu says and pulled out a gun. He then points it at them, smirking.

"Say bye bye"