MS 14

"Woah, DK, woah" Everyone says as DK almost perfected his shots with the weapon he's using

"Aigoo, It was almost perfect" DK says, smiling.
"That's okay, let's continue" Jungkook says and DK pouts.

"Aish" Jungkook says and placed a kiss on DK's cheek. The other smiles, thanking him. Everyone watches this and starts fighting on who will go next.

Jungkook didn't notice this until he turns back, scoffing as he watches them push each other.
"It's like you're the boss" Jyun says, laughing at the other six with DK beside him.

"It's not "like", honey... He is the boss" Jikyun says, chuckling as he crossed his arms, shaking his head.
"Yup, Jungkook is the one who makes sure that we don't kill each other" DK says as they watched Jungkook go and separate them.

"Aish, rock, paper and scissors?" Jungkook says and laughed as they all put down their weapons
"Losers!" Jaehyun says as he won against everyone. Jungkook smiles, shaking his head as Jaehyun prepares.

A week later...

"Aigoo, Kookie... You're always out... How about you eat dinner with us?" Jin asks as he watches Jungkook about to leave. Jungkook looked at them and felt bad, the older is right though. He had been so busy with his missions that he doesn't seem to pay much attention to his hyungs.

"Okay, okay" Jungkook says, agreeing to the offer. Jin smiles and takes Jungkook to the dining table where everyone is.
"Look who's going to join us!" Jin says and everyone looked up, gasping.
"Jungkookie!" Everyone says, feeling happy with the maknae's presence.

Due to this, Jungkook became more sorry and guilty for lying with them.
"I promise it won't take long, hyungs..." He thought as he sat down, looking at everyone with a smile.

"Eat, Kookie! We missed having you at the dining table!"