MS 5

"Okay, okay, enough of that

"Okay, okay, enough of that... I'll think of a way to distract them for awhile... While we do this mission... Well... Are you guys in?" Jungkook asks and looked at everyone.
"Put your hands if you are-" Jungkook is cut off as everyone puts their hands up.

"For the innocent people" Eunwoo says, smiling. Jungkook smiles back at him as everyone agrees with what he said. Jungkook puts his hand down and each of them put their over one another.
"For everyone's safety" Jungkook says and they nodded.

"Will they be coming here today?" Jin asks as he looked at Jungkook, referring to the seven guys.
"I don't think so... They're busy with their promotions at the moment" Jungkook says and Jin nodded.
"You won't be meeting them?" Jin asks, smirking.

"Aigoo, of course I am, hyung" Jungkook says, huffing, he knew what the older was doing.
"I knew you would, just wanted a confirmation" Jin says, laughing. Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes, shaking his head.
"I'll be coming home a little late though" Jungkook says and Jin nodded.

"That's okay, as long as you guys be careful... Well, I know they won't let you out of their sight... They're practically like your bodyguards" Jin says, laughing.
"Aish, hyung... Stop it" Jungkook says, blushing.
"I am right though, look at you blushing" Jin says, winking. Jungkook huffs, crossing his arms.

Jungkook meets up with the others, wearing all black.
"Finally, you're here" Mingyu says, smiling as he pats Jungkook's head.
"Aish, why did you guys wait for me? You can just go in" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Well, it's been a long time since we've seen the boss... And besides, it's you who talked with him" Dokyeom says and everyone agreed.

"Fine" Jungkook says, groaning before they all walked in. Their boss and his husband looks up, smiling.
"Guys! You are here, I am glad you guys volunteered for this!" Their boss says, smiling wide.

"I missed you all"

"We missed you too, hyung"