MS 9

"Hyungs, uhm

"Hyungs, uhm... I'll be home late, if they don't let me go home pretty late... Then I'll probably sleep at their place" Jungkook says as he looked at the six elder men who looked at them with confused expressions.

"Where are you guys going?" Hoseok asks, frowning. Jungkook turns to them and gestures for them to say something.
"Oh, uh... Well, there's this party and we were invited and we were told it would be until midnight" Eunwoo lies and everyone nodded.

"Uhm... Okay? You guys be careful though, look after each other... Specially JK, he's a bit clumsy like his Namjoon hyung" Jin says and Jimin chuckles.
"Hyung, they know that... They literally stay with him 24/7" Jimin says and all agreed.

"Yeah, thank you, hyungs" Jungkook says, bowing before they all walked out of the house.
"Are you sure that's the same reason you gave your members, Woo?" Mingyu says and Eunwoo nodded.

"Yup, I memorized every bit of that lie so that I get to tell it the same to every group members of our groups" Eunwoo says and everyone laughed at the way he needed to memorize such thing.

"Where are we headed? I forgot the address that boss gave" Jaehyun says and Jungkook shows them the information as they got in the car.
"Woah... That's pretty far" Yugyeom says and everyone nodded.

"That's why I told them I will be home late or sleeping in one of y'all places if ever" Jungkook says and then went to understanding each informations they got.

They arrived at the sight and made sure that they're not recognizable.
"Guys, be careful... Don't blow our cover" Jungkook told them before they split. He stayed with Minghao and they walked in, giving each other last looks before disappearing.

"Don't walk away from me"

"I won't, don't worry"