MS 24

"What do you mean they're captured! Why didn't you do anything?!" Jin says, his face showed concern and anger at the same time

"What do you mean they're captured! Why didn't you do anything?!" Jin says, his face showed concern and anger at the same time. Jyun stood in between them, he was making sure that Jin wouldn't do anything to his husband due to his anger.

"I know, I'm sorry..." Jikyun says, sighing.
"Why didn't you send some more help for them? You guys literally have the power... Money for more guys" Namjoon asks, frowning.

"I told them to, but they didn't want guards since they think it will be a bother" Jikyun says and Jin groaned in frustration.
"Now what? Will we be able to see our members alive after this? You know how your world works" Yoongi says, raising his brow.

"Guys, don't think so negatively! They will be okay, I know that... They're skilled, they know what to do" Hoseok says, still trying to stay positive despite the atmosphere being like this.
"How about communication? Don't you guys have those thingys?" Taehyung asks, sighing.

"I know, but I think those guys have already taken those away" Jyun says and Jikyun nodded.
"They promised that they will not go back to this world, why did they lie?" Jimin asks, frowning.

"It's me, I told them I needed help... I told them it was okay if they didn't want to, but Jungkook accepted the offer since he wanted to help the innocent people these enemies are hurting" Jikyun says and Yoongi sighs.
"Sometimes Jungkook needs to say no" Yoongi says and shaking his head.

"Can you let me go? I need to pee" Dokyeom says, huffing as he stared at the man sat a few feet away from them.
"No" The guy simply said and went back to going to sleep. Dokyeom made a gesture towards Minghao and their plan starts.

"Be careful... Don't get caught"

 Don't get caught"