MS 22

Jikyun felt his heart drop as soon as he heard the familiar voice

Jikyun felt his heart drop as soon as he heard the familiar voice. He knew this wasn't Minghao, it was someone else. Someone he knew, someone who betrayed him.

"Cat got your tongue, Kyun ah?"

"What did you do..." Jikyun says, biting his bottom lip as he heard the guy on the other line laugh.
"Tell me. What did you do with them?!" Jikyun screamed, startling his husband who didn't knew what was happening.

"Relax, Kyun ah. I haven't done anything... Yet"

"Fuck you! Let them go!" Jikyun says, venom laced in his voice.
"You need to listen to me, let them the fuck go!" Jikyun says, his face showed how angry he is. He got even more mad as the man behind the line didn't take him seriously and continued to laugh.

"Why didn't you send them as a gift? Aren't they the ones you sent so that you can spy on me? Aigoo, you aren't that clever are you, Jikyun?"

"Shut the fuck up!" He says and the guy behind the line winces.

"Damn, you're going to blow my eardrums by how much you're screaming... Calm down, you might lose your voice... Oh, bye bye for now... Tell your husband I said hi"

"Ryu! Ryu! Let them go-" Jikyun is cut off as the call ended. He looked at the phone, holding it tight as he screamed in frustration.
"Ryu...?" Jyun says as he tried to remember who that is.

"Your childhood best friend?" Jyun says and Jikyun sighs, nodding.
"But... Why are you so mad?" Jyun asks, raising his brow.
"He's going to hurt the boys. Ryu betrayed me, Jyun" Jikyun says, sighing. He sat down, resting his head on his arms.

As they sat down, banging were heard from the door. They stared at each other before going. As soon as they opened the front door, they're met with familiar faces.

"Where's our maknae?"

"Shit"