MS 10

Jungkook had made sure to memorize all faces they will need to know for this mission they had

Jungkook had made sure to memorize all faces they will need to know for this mission they had. He had even told the other seven to do so too, so that they won't go off and attack random people.

Jungkook looked around with Minghao behind him, guarding.
"Where are you guys?" He asks as he puts a finger over the earphones he's wearing.

"We're at the bar"

"Near the bathroom"

"Near the VIP rooms"

"Okay, be careful... Don't get caught and do well"  Jungkook says and everyone says yes before going back to their job.
"Hao? Anything?" Jungkook asks as he turns around to look at Minghao who shook his head.

"Nothing... But I remembered that they usually arrive at a certain time" Minghao says, frowning.
"Oh, yeah... I forgot about that" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"Guys, I see someone..."

"Who?"

"It's him, they arrived"

Hearing this, the two became alerted and looked around.
"There he is" Jungkook says and they walked down, making sure to not get caught. They stopped as soon as the guards would look, acting like they're a part with the people on the dance floor.

"Where is he heading?"

"Oh, I see him... He's heading to the VIP room"

"Guys, be careful"

"Hao... You can let go now, let's continue" Jungkook says, chuckling as he looked at Minghao, who was still immersed with their acting and wouldn't let go of Jungkook's hips.
"O-oh, yeah" Minghao says, laughing as he scratches his nape.

"Aigoo, you guys are flirting in the middle of a mission?"

"Hey!"

"Stop that!"

"Be focused!"

The two chuckles and continued to follow them.
"He got inside one of the VIP rooms" Jungkook says and checked the room number. He listed that off and was about to go and check when the guard catches him.

"What are you guys doing here?"