MS 26

"Fuck

"Fuck... It would be take a few hours for us to go there" Jikyun says as he stared at the message BamBam sent him.

BamBam

Please remember where you
put the van

It would be a few hours for
us to get there

okay, we'll look for it

Jikyun looked at the other people inside the room.
"We need to go there fast" Jikyun says and everyone scurries out.

"Jyun, get ready" Jikyun says and Jyun went to get some weapons.
"Oh, I hope we're fast enough" Jikyun says to himself as he gets ready too.

BamBam looked at the others and explained to them what they needed to do. As they're silently talking to each other, a loud bang startles them.
"Go!" Jungkook whisper shouts and everyone runs off.

"You fuckers, you let them get away!" Was what they heard before another gunshot is heard.
"We need to find the van" Eunwoo says and everyone nodded.

"What is this place...?" Yugyeom says in confusion as he looked at the unfamiliar place.
"How do we know where we started... This place is unfamiliar to me" Minghao says and everyone agreed with him.

"Whatever, we need to go and escape from here before we get killed" BamBam says and they followed their guts on where to go.
"Oh, I just hope we won't be lost" He says to himself as they continued to run.

They reached an alleyway and could hear cars.
"Is this it? Did we make it?" Jaehyun says as they walked out and sees that they're in the city.
"We're in XXXX city" Jungkook says as he recognizes the place.

"But this isn't where we left our van" Jungkook says and everyone huffs.
"I'm so tired from all the running and I am hungry" Mingyu says, complaining.
"Anyone have any cash with you?" Jungkook asks and luckily their wallets weren't taken.

"Let's go and eat first and after that we'll look for the van"