MS 11

[Jikyun - boss, Jyun - boss' husband]

"Oh, my boyfriend here accidentally walked in... We're looking for the bathroom, can you please tell us where?" Jungkook says as he wrapped an arm around Minghao's shoulder.
"Okay? The bathroom is that way" The guard says and pointed to the said direction.

"Thank you so much" Jungkook says, bowing before leaving with Minghao.
"Aigoo, I told you to be more careful" Jungkook says, sighing in relief as soon as they made sure they're away from the place.

"I was just going go warn the others" Minghao says, scratching his nape.
"Jikyun hyung told us that it's okay if we don't catch them for now, we'll just need some informations about where they usually go" Jungkook says, also telling the others about it.

"Okay... We're going out"

"They're heading to the bar"

"Okay, got it"

Jungkook and Minghao made eye contact before heading to the bar also. They're met with a familiar face but they avoided as soon as the person looked back.
"Wait... Don't you think he's kinda familiar?" Jungkook asks and Minghao nodded.

"Yeah... I think I've seen that face before" Minghao says and Jungkook agrees with him. The two turns around and is startled as they're met with Dokyeom and Eunwoo.
"Aigoo, you guys scared us" Jungkook says, huffing.

"He's right there... But we can't just approach all of a sudden" Jungkook says and everyone nodded.
"We need a plan next time... For now, let's just get information of what they do in these places" Jungkook says and they nodded.

"Got it..."

"We're at the car now"

"Let's go" Eunwoo says and everyone starts walking out of the place.
"I'll tell Jikyun hyung about the information we have got" Jungkook says and pulls his phone out.

"This mission got me hungry... Let's go eat"

"I am in!"