MS 29

"No, hyungs shouldn't be involved here

"No, hyungs shouldn't be involved here... Why did they get involved?" Jungkook says as he peeks, his voice laced with worry as he looked back at them with a worried expression.

"I need to get in and save them" Jungkook says, about to go through when they stopped him.
"Jungkook, no. You can't, they are too many guards there, if you were to go there all by yourself, you'll get hurt" Eunwoo says, looking at the other with a worried expression.

"But my hyungs are there, I don't want them to get hurt. I don't care if I'll be the one to be hurt, but if it's them, I don't know what I'd do" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip as he thinks of things that he'll do just so he can save his hyungs.

"How about this... We first get our weapons and then we can go in and save them... We can't go in there without a weapon, we'll get hurt" Minghao says as he stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs, nodding and agreeing with what they planned. He knew going in there without a weapon would kill him in an instant despite the skills he had. If his opponents are weaponless too, he will definitely have a chance but with the situation at the moment, he knew he didn't.

They sneakily got in after beating up three guard and getting all weapons they had with them. Jungkook was feeling anxious since the start, specially since he found out that his hyungs are in there, the same situation as them before but this time, his hyungs didn't have any skills so if they do one wrong move, they'll get hurt.

They reached the place where they held hostage and they all looked at each other, nodding. They got in, the door slamming against the wall. The people inside the room becomes alerted and all hell broke loose...