MS 28

"Bam, what happened?" Jaehyun asks as he stared at BamBam's shocked face

"Bam, what happened?" Jaehyun asks as he stared at BamBam's shocked face. BamBam gulps, looking at them as he heard Ryu's laughing on the other line.

"Ryu hyung got Jikyun hyung" BamBam says and everyone looked at him in shocked.
"What?!" Yugyeom says and everyone looked worried.

"What do we do?" Mingyu asks, raising his brow.
"What do we do? Of course we go and save hyung" Minghao says with everyone agreeing.

"But how do we do that, we don't have our weapons..." DK says and Jaehyun chuckles.
"Guys, before we go there... We should plan first so that once we get there, we won't have any trouble" Jaehyun says and Jungkook agrees with him.

They all reached the place after having troubles with the ways. It was a little confusing due to them not being in the place before. They didn't know much about the place as they were captured and taken to an unknown place.

They peeked in using the place where they for out and sees Jikyun, Jyun and... Jungkook's hyungs.
"Jungkook ah... BTS hyungs are there... They got them" Mingyu says and Jungkook is shocked to hear this.

"What-" Jungkook is cut off as Eunwoo covers his mouth in a panic. BamBam backs away as he sees one of the guards look around as he hears the noise.

"Someone is here" They heard the guard say before footsteps were heard.
"Shit" All of them whispered before running to hide.
"I'm so sorry" Jungkook says and everyone told him that it was okay and that he couldn't help it.
"Why are hyungs there? Did they find out?" Jungkook whispers and DK nods.

"If they are captured here, then your hyungs must've went with them and was captured together with Jikyun and Jyun hyung..."