MS 27

As they ate, they still felt nervous and kept an eye

As they ate, they still felt nervous and kept an eye. They didn't wanna cause harm to these innocent people that passed by them due to them escaping.
"Guys, we need to run away from here and go to a place where there's not much people... I don't wanna cause them harm" Jungkook says and everyone agreed with him.

They found a place for stay as they wait for Jikyun. It was an abandoned house where they can stay for a few hours. BamBam made sure his phone doesn't die so that when they call him, he'll be able to answer it without any problems.

And speaking of the devil, Jikyun called him.
"Hello, hyung? Where are you?" BamBam asks and Jikyun sighs in relief.

"I was getting worried, I am glad you guys are safe... Where are you guys?"

"It's an abandoned house and I can see some buildings that looks like... XXXX city" BamBam explains as the others watched him.

"I know that place, just wait for us there"

"Okay, please come fast" BamBam says and everyone agreed with him.

"We will, don't worry... You guys be careful there"

"I'll turn this off so that if you call me again, I won't lose battery" BamBam says and Jikyun hums before the call ended.

An hour passes by and Jikyun hadn't found them yet. BamBam looked at his phone every now and then, waiting for a call or a text but neither were sent.
"Guys, when will he arrive?" Eunwoo asks as he huffs.

The phone starts ringing and BamBam answers it.
"Hello?" He says and hears heavy breathing.

"There you are... You guys really thought you were able to run away from me?"

"R... Ryu hyung?"

"Bingo"