Chapter 6

Last night was great, I spoke to the guys quite a lot . Getting to know them a little better, they were really friendly and it made me feel at home. But was still missing my friends like crazy.

I wake up to a suprisngly quiet atmosphere, I wasn't used to silence normally when i'd wake up my mum would be singing whilst cleaning or cooking and my dad would be typing away loudly on his laptop or shouting on the phone. I didn't like this silence one bit but then things have changed now and I've got to learn to accept it no matter how much it hurts. I get out of bed opening my blinds being temporarily blinded by the sun, as i get my vision back I see Aaron walking into his room wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Damn he's hot i think to myself drooling. I quickly decide to move away in case he sees me, don't want him to think i'm some sort of creep.

I get ready wearing blue high-waist jeans and a white vest top adding converse, a gold chain necklace, straightening my hair and applying mascara and lipstick. Satisfied with my look i grab my phone and walk down the stairs spotting Kaitlyn instantly sat on the sofa watching telly.

"Hey Kait we need to talk" I wink sliding onto the plum colored sofa next to her.

"Okay about what?" She laughs nervously

"You like Luke don't you?" I smirk patting her back

"Whattt? n-nooo why'd you think that?" She stutters blushing

"Because i know you too well now spill, i wanna know everything!"

"Okay okay gosh someones wearing their eager pants today, so basically we may or may not have kissed like twice but we can't date because he's a bad boy and bad boys apparently don't date" the disappointment was evident in her voice

"Bullshit. I promise i will get you two together if it's the last thing i do, because believe me he was giving you the looks last night i saw and tell me ore about his 'bad boy image'"

"Really?! Omg i love you so much Skai!" She gushes " Oh and him, Aaron, Josh, Luke and Connor are kind of the bad boys of this area. They do what they want break laws an all and basically just really bad influences but what can i say i'm attracted to the bad boy type" ;

"Intresting... Hey where is everyone?"

"Mum and Dad are at work, Charlies with his girl and i'm going to a friends in a while so your free to do whatever"

"Right, i might go on a walk later just to get to know the neighborhood better"

"Ooo alright that's great but if you get lost call me!"

*******

I decide to ring my friends, missing them like mad dialing there numbers making a conference call they both magically pick up after 2 rings at the same time

"Hi girls! I miss yous so much" I shout as soon as they answer

"Skai baby!"

"Oh my god i'm gonna cry"

"Tell us everything about London!"

"Okay i will but how's Jamie guys?" I ask worried even though he was a jerk i still cared about him

"About him, urm he's kind of a complete mess right now like he's drinking way too much and he's been picking up different sluts every night just to keep his mind off you" Lilly sighs

"Fuck! That's awful. What if he gets his drinking problem back? It'll all be my fault and i wouldn't be able to live with that!"

Early last year Jamie lost his mother to cancer, he started drinking regularly and his insides were messing up.The doctors said that if he carried on like this he would die so me and the girls did everything to help him and eventually he recovered.