Chapter 19

Rule number one: Fuck what they think!

***********

Aaron's P.O.V

"Your a worthless bastard. You were the biggest mistake off my life and i'm sure your mother feels the same way!" My dad speaks with pure venom and hate in his voice as he punches 13 year old me in the stomach

"LET HIM GO TOM! please" My mother cries from the corner off the room

"SHUT UP BITCH" He roars back as he throws an empty vodka bottle at her, it misses her by an inch as it shatters in front of her feet.

All I can do is cry, if I do anything more he'll beat me black and blue.

I jolt awake in my bed panting and sweating from my nightmare

"It was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream" I whisper to myself repeatedly moving my hand over my hair. I grab my phone from the bedside table and check the date. March 6th. The day my father is going to be released from jail. Fuck. I thought going to Skai's birthday would help keep my mind of this day but I was so wrong.

Skai

She looked absolutely beautiful last night it was so hard for me not to drool over her, the way that dress hugged her in all the right places, the way her hair perfectly flowed just below her shoulders, the way her beautiful chocolatey brown eyes glistened in the dark.

Aaron stop thinking about her you fucking doof! She doesn't even like you, I'm pretty sure her and Aiden did the dirty last night since she disappeared with him and he didn't come home last night. I can't help but feel a shoot of jealousy fly through my body. I shudder at the thought of them 2 together it should be me and her.

Shut the fuck up Aaron

***********

Skai's P.O.V

Last night started off great, went horrible then went good. I'm still not over the fact that Zach hit me. I know he was drunk but I can't help but think he knew what he was doing. My left cheek has a huge cut on it from when he slapped me and it stings like an absolute bitch each time I touch it. I can't leave my room without my full face covered in foundation now because no one can find out about this but I'm surprised no one hasn noticed yet, it was a pretty huge mark. After applying foundation and concealer I sit on my bed and grab a book to read.

"Skai Skai Skai Skai Skaiiiii!" Kait bursts into my room with Luke trailing behind, I look up

"Yes?"

"OPEN YOUR PRESENTS THENNN!" It was the day after my birthday and  I had a pile of presents sat on my dresser waiting to be opened but I had to wait for Kaitlyn to get back from her dance class before touching any of them

"YAY FINALLY OKAY" I squeal jumping up off my bed and throwing all the presents onto the bed. I first pick out one which is labeled from Lule, ripping the wrapping paper off I see a small box, opening it I see a cute little Tiffany&Co necklace with my name engraved in the back

"Oh it's beautiful!" I gush getting up to hug him.

We open  a few more presents and I get stuff like make-up, more jewellery, perfumes and cards. Oh and guess what? Someone got me a pack of Condoms, and if you guessed Charlie well done! I make a mental note to myself to text all these people thank you later.

There's one more box left and it's labelled from Aaron, I wonder what this could be. Opening it up it reveals a gorgeous Pandora bracelet with 6 extremely cute charms. Aww it must have cost him quite a bit