Chapter 1

"I win again HA HA"

I glare at my bestfriend, Lilly as she does her victory dance. How is it that she always wins Mario Kart I mean c'mon this is my game!

"Not so good at it now are we huh Skai"

"Shut up, I'm pretty sure you cheated"

"Just can't admit to defeat can we chic, better luck next time" and with that she leaves me sulking to restart the game.

"Skai, honey come here I need to speak to you!" My mum shouts from the kitchen, releasing a small huff I walk over to the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Well as you know it's mine and your father's 16th anniversary tomorrow we feel like we should do something special since we're both always caught up in work. So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind staying home? I mean you can have a few mates over but not a lot. How does that sound?"

"That's fantastic mum, you're right you both do deserve some time off so go ahead and enjoy your time. I'm sure I can get the girls and Jamie over"

"Oh thank you so much darling, I love you" she says coming over to hug me.

"It's all good mum, I love you too" I say with my biggest smile, hugging her back tightly.

My mum and dad were both big lawyers which meant they were always busy with work, so I was glad they were both doing something for each other for once.

I grab 2 cans of coke from the fridge and walk back to Lilly.

"Hey Lil come let's go to my room we've gotta Skype the rest"

" Okay hold on I'll see you up there let me finish this race"

"You're such a child" I laugh as I walk up the stairs.

I'm quite excited for tomorrow I haven't really spoke to a lot of my friends for quite a while except for in school but that doesn't count.

I enter my turquoise and black room. Bed in the middle TV on the wall along with numerous Polaroids. My favorite part of this bedroom is my wall sticker that says 'Live every moment, Love beyond words and Laugh every day' It's really cute.

I didn't realize that I was this deep in thought until Lilly starts shaking me like a lunatic.

"Okay okay I'n back to reality whatttt?" I scream moving my hair out of my face.

"You said the we had a Skype call to make, so come on let's do it" Lilly calls leaping around my room.

Gosh sometimes you just wouldn't believe that shes a 16 year old.

I hop to my bed and pick up my laptop logging into Skype and making a conference call with Rose and Jamie my other 2 best-friends. They answer almost immediately with huge grins spread across their faces.

"Hey guys, how ya doing?" I say as they greet me and Lilly

"Fantastic, how about you? I missed you today!" Jamie cries

"Awe Jamie hun I missed you too" I laugh

Jamie has had a crush on me since we were 13 but I just can't see him as more than a friend and older brother type, which breaks his heart but he's glad we can still be mates which is great.

"AHEM Rose is here too"

"Yes we see you darling hi" Lilly beams

"So guys tomorrow my mum and dad are going out for the day so I've got the house all to myself which is why your all invited to spend the Sunday with me, so we can have at least a little fun weekend. How does that sound?"

They all murmur agreements, well sounds like a plan then. We speak for about a hour or so more till Lilly has to leave. We all say our goodbyes and with that Lilly leaves and I end the chat. I finish off some homework for Monday since tomorrows only for relaxing and get ready for bed, wearing my cute unicorn pjs.

____________________________________________________________________________

So I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1. Shout-out to @imfuentabulous for the lovely cover. Love you