Chapter 5

Today was the day I move to London, it's been a week since the funeral and my little argument with Jamie. Still no sign of him though he must have really meant what he said. I am now currently sat on my bed staring at the empty room as Charlie takes my suitcases down. Uncle Pat suggested that we sell the house but I said no. I couldn't let some strangers buy my family home instead we're going to lock it up.

"We're going to miss you so much Skai" Rose frowns "And don't worry about Jamie i'm sure he'll come round eventually"

I sigh as they both hug me,

"I'll miss you guys too, skype every night okay?"

They both nod and hum agreements as I here Kait shout from the bottom off my steps

"Skaiii the cars waiting come on!"

Me, Lilly and Rose trudge down the stairs I see that they let a few tears fall and hug them both one by one starting too well up myself

"Love you Skai"

"Don't get into any trouble with out us"

They just about manage in between sniffles I chuckle

"I love you too guys and haha i'll try not too" I say winking trying to make this humorous.

They giggle as we leave the house, hugging them one last time they walk away with their heads held low.

This is it. This is the beginning of my new life, a fresh start. C'mon you can do this Skai I think locking up the door wiping silent tears as my family wait in the car.

********

We have now been driving for about 4 hours I start getting annoyed since I hate sitting in a car for long and huff. Uncle Pat seems to notice this and laughs

"10 minutes darling we're nearly here"

I pull out my mobile checking the time it's 5pm and still very light out, I hope this will turn out alright but so many negatives just kept running through my mind like, what if you annoy them? What if you can't find any friends? What if no one likes you? So many questions. It's my first time coming to London and it truly is a beautiful place a lot of the people seem friendly and all but i'm just too paranoid.

"Skai, Skai, Skai. Welcome to London and more precisely welcome to your new home" Aunty Jane smiles

I look up to see a row off houses, stepping out off the car I get a better look. They're all so colorful and pretty, my aunties is yellow with a red roof and a garage right next to it. The front garden is full of flowers, all different kinds off flowers going down the sides. I stand in awe, imagine how beautiful the inside is going to be.

I see Charlie and Uncle Pat getting my bags out and go over to help but they tell me to go inside and that they'd handle it, doing as I was told i enter behind Kaitlyn and her mum. I open my eyes wide in shock whilst entering. The walls are painted white but with hints of grey. Pictures and quotes fill just about every inch off the living room and walls as soon as you enter. I stand in front of one quote which I really liked.

'Don't judge my choices without understanding my reasons' I just stare at it for a while thinking of Jamie.

"Mum likes too fill the place with quotes it's kind of her thing" Charlie chuckles

"I love them" I whisper tracing my hands against the words

We both then walk into the kitchen after talking for a while seeing 3 boys about my age or older talking too Uncle Pat and Kait. Charlie leaves my side to say hello to them and I just stand there awkwardly