Chapter 21

'Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy'

************

"OH MOTHER OF FUCKING M&M'S WHAT THE FUCK"

Who is shouting so loud?! Opening my eyes I see the one and only Josh

"SHUT UP JOSH I'M TRYING TO SLEEP" I scream

"BUT YOUR HALF NAKED WHY YOU HALF NAKED OH AND IN AARON'S BED?" He screams back covering his eyes with his hands

SHIT!!!!!

I look down at my body to see I'm in nothing but my bra and knickers, I blush as red as a fucking tomato and cover myself with the blanket. Not really knowing  what to say I hang my head low in embarrassment, wondering where Aaron was.

"Uhhhh..." I manage to say before Luke and Conner enter the room. Could this get any worse?

Oh, yes. Yes it can. Aaron wanders in humming to himself like he doesn't have a care in the world.

"Right I'm... I'm just gonna leave" I tell them wrapping the blanket around myself and standing up, grabbing all of my belongings. Was I really about to do the walk of shame.

"HAHAHAHAH GET IN THERE AARON" Luke and Conner both laugh high fiving him. Curse you boys.

"Shut up guys" I murmur. I'm pretty sure I'm even more redder now than I was before.

I walk over to the door but Aaron stands in my way

"Boys leave the room I need to speak to her" He tells the 3 who were all still laughing at me

"Don't forget to use protection kiddies" Conner shouts as they leave. Aaron shuts the door and goes to sit on his bed, I wait for him to speak.

"Skai... last night was a mistake. We should never have had sex. It meant nothing to me I'm sorry." My eyes widen in shock, did he just really say that?!

I should've known this was too good to be true

"But... you said it was amazing and you called me yours!" I tell him literally on the verge of tears

"I say that to all the girls I fuck" he replies shrugging

"YOU SICK BASTARD! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU. WHY THE FUCK DID I FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER. I DON'T BELIEVE I GAVE YOU MY VIRGINITY YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON AARON I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT IN HELL!" I scream slapping him hard across the face. That was literally the most I've ever swore, and boy did I have more that I wanted to shout at him. I've never met a person like his before, he honestly needs special help.

He just stands there looking gobsmacked and angry at the same time. I turn around and walk out off the room only to see the 3 boys standing in front of the door looking equally as shocked as Aaron inside. Have you ever been so angry that you just want to cry? Yeah that's how I felt right now.

*****************

Aaron's P.O.V

I wake up at 9am too see a beautiful princess laying on my chest. Images of last night come rushing back to my head, it was the best night off my life, normally when I have sex it's meaningless but with Skai... we made love and I loved it.

But I can't be with her, I'm no good for her. I'd only end up hurting her and she's too precious for that. No matter how much I like her I have to stay away now. I get up off my bed and walk over to the bathroom getting ready for the day, I think off waking her up but I can't she looks way to cute.

Half an hour later I finish having a shower and getting dressed and decide to call the boys over so we could chill for the day, I have the house to myself for the next 4 days since Daniel took my mum and Angel to Paris and Aiden decided to stay at his mums which I was grateful for he's annoying.

I look over at Skai before I leave my room. Her mouth was slightly parted and she looked so adorable

You sound like a pussy Aaron shut up

I shake the thoughts of her out off my head and trudge down the stairs ringing the boys telling them to come over. Whilst I wait for them I make a piece of toast and turn the TV on to watch Top Gear. I can't seem to focus on the show, as my mind drifts back to Skai. What am I going to say to her? Maybe I should just tell her it was a mistake and was meaningless. This is so hard. Why does she have to be so perfect.

Woah this chic really has changed me.

I snap out of my thoughts when the doorbell rings. Standing up I open it, greeting the 3 boys when they come in.

"I NEED THE PISS" Josh announces running up the stairs. Sometimes you just wouldn't believe he was 18.

"So Aaron how's Skai?" Luke winks

"I don't know why don't you go and ask her she's upstairs in my bed" I smirk

"WHAT?!" Both Luke and Conner scream out

  "OH MOTHER OF FUCKING M&M'S WHAT THE FUCK"  Josh screams, well looks like he found her.

The other 2 run up the stairs to watch the show, I just stay seated trying to figure out what to say to her. I hope I don't hurt her too bad. I decide to go up to my room too see what the boys were saying to her, I was pretty nervous as well because I would have to tell her last night was a mistake like now. Humming some random tune I walk into the room looking careless. When in reality I was shitting it.

  "Right I'm... I'm just gonna leave"  She stutters as I enter the  room. Damn she looked cute. Her hair was a hot mess and she was blushing like crazy. She was my hot mess.

Uh not for long she isn't mate

  "HAHAHAHAH GET IN THERE AARON" Luke and Conner both laugh high fiving me. She shoots them death glares and tells them to shut up as she walks towards the door but I block it needing to speak to her now.

"Boys leave the room I need to speak to her" I tell the 3 fools who were laughing like idiots

"Don't forget to use protection kiddies" Conner shouts as they leave. I shut the door and go to sit on my bed.

"Skai... last night was a mistake. We should never have had sex. It meant nothing to me I'm sorry." I tell her.

"But... you said it was amazing and you called me yours!" She whispers, I look up to meet her beautiful eyes, she looked like she was about the cry and I couldn't take it so I looked away

"I say that to all the girls I fuck" I lie shrugging

God I'm a dick.

"YOU SICK BASTARD! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU. WHY THE FUCK DID I FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER. I DON'T BELIEVE I GAVE YOU MY VIRGINITY YOUR A HORRIBLE PERSON AARON I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT IN HELL!" She screams slapping me hard across the face. Fuck that hurt. But I knew I deserved it. I look up at her shocked, tightening my jaw. She looked so angry and upset.

She turns and leaves the room before I can say anything else. I felt so bad but I did it for her. The boys all enter to room shooting me glares. Yes they were all fuck boys but they would never hurt anyone like this.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Luke asks

"Yeah man that was horrible!" Josh adds

"I did it for her okay!" I shout back. I really had to leave this house before I ended up punching one of them. Shoving past them I walk down the stairs and walk out of the front door, needing to take my anger out I walk to the nearest gym. I couldn't get her face out of my head. Why does this have to be so hard?!

*******

Hiiiiii, sorry this is a short chapter but I just wanted to upload because I had nothing else to do. Sad life I know. Well I hope you enjoyed it.

Vote and comment

Zara xxxx