The End

The big day has finally arrived and the kingdom rejoiced once the two were pronounced husband and husband. The party lasted for days and the two are very happy. Locke was informed of what happened to Manson and of course he was devastated but knew he got what he deserved. What cheered him up was that knuckles told Locke they were adopting a child from one of the orphanages in the next village over. Locke is excited to become a grandfather and of course seeing his youngest son happy. For a while Locke regretted taking knuckles along on his trip when they met shadow but after seeing what happened after he knew it was the right choice to take him along. Knuckles was crowned king by the end of the month and the two decided to travel for a month. Once they returned Knuckles went to talk to his father and Mrs. Avery telling them about Paris and London. Shadow smiles at his husband seeing the spark in his eyes as he spoke of their trip making happy to be married his best friend. Knuckles couldn't wait for their child to experience this in the future and shadow agreed. Everything is falling into place for them and their people and everything is going perfectly. The villagers in knuckles village did realize one thing from all this good.

Who knew their outcast would be the key to leading everyone into a brighter future.

The end.....