Yes!

Tonight was the night of the ball and all the residents of both villages arrived at the castle. Knuckles watched as they all walked into the castle grounds and enter from his window. "Impressive room. He really has taken care of you" Knuckles turns and sees his father and Mrs. Avery. "Yes he has" knuckles smiled and walks over to hug them both. "I can't believe you were the key to breaking the curse all along." Locke smiled proudly at his son. "I knew you were special as did your mother" Mrs. Avery chimed. "I can hear her telling me now..... I told you so" Locke chuckled softly with a smile. "You think she be proud?" Knuckles asked. "She would've been more than proud of you my boy and I know she is smiling down right now" Locke said. "Well let's not keep Shadow and the guest waiting" Mrs. Avery clapped and they walked on each side of knuckles to the ball room. Shadow smiles and takes knuckles hand bringing him to the balcony that looks over the ballroom floor. Locke and Mrs. Avery stand behind the two smiling for them. The music cuts off and the people look up at Shadow who starts explaining what had happened. "I vow to you all that I will rule with fairness and understanding unlike my father. I will listen and to the best for you all of you will have as your king." He said and the people cheered wanting him to be king. "Thank you for trusting me to take on the role. Now  I will say there is one person here who deserves more praise. For his dedication, bravery and pure heart is the reason we are all free  and you to have your king once more. That person is this amazing man right here next to me." Shadow said and the people cheered for knuckles. "Now let's continue to drink, eat and dance for tonight we celebrate!" Shadow finished.
Hours later the people were still enjoying the ball and Shadow walks over to Locke. "May I speak with you Locke?" He said. "Of course my prince" he said and the two walked into the garden. "Now what do you wish to speak to me about your highness?" Locke asked. "For starters. I wish to apologize for my behavior towards you that night. I wrongfully accused you of a crime you weren't committing. It was wrong of me to assume." Shadow said. "That's alright shadow I forgive you and thank you for taking care of my boy." Locke smiled. "Of course sir... now.... What I want to ask you is..."

Knuckles was talking to Tails and his parents enjoying sharing old memories before the curse. Soon the three bowed and Knuckles turns around seeing shadow walking up. "Are you all having a good time?" He asked. "Yes sire" the three smiled. "Good. Knuckles I like to speak with you" shadow said and knuckles nods. The two walked out to the canopy bench where the flowers glowed beautifully by the moonlight. "Knuckles since the moment I met you, you always shown kindness and that's one of the many things I love about you." He said. "Even years later you shown it and I can't imagine my life without you." Shadow takes knuckles hand and cupped the side of his face. "Will you honor me by ruling by my side forever and be my king? Will you marry me?" He asked and Knuckles smiled. "Yes" he said and the two kissed.

Meanwhile in the jail the green hedgehog and purple chameleon slept soundly while sally picked the lock. "How much longer?" Manson said. "Just a few more cli—" the door opens and the two smiled wickedly. "Let's get out of here and plan our revenge on my brother" Manson said. "Why? Let's just run to a new town and f change our names...yet~" She smiled wickedly. "I know that wicked grin.What do you have in mind my dear?~" manson smiled.

"We kill your brother and then steal the crown~"