~12~

Author's Pov

Y/n woke up, expecting to find Jungkook beside her, but he wasn't there. She remembered the comforting moments from the night before how he consoled her without asking questions and sang her a song to help her sleep. Smiling at the memories, she glanced at the clock and internally cursed herself.

"Shit" she muttered. It was 7:15 in the morning. She hurriedly rose from her bed and rushed to the bathroom for her morning routine. After finishing, she headed downstairs.

She felt bad for making her oppas late. Getting ready mentally, she went downstairs and found nobody there. As she looked around, a delicious smell wafted from the kitchen

She went to the kitchen and found Jungkook, wearing a white T-shirt with his back turned. As she got closer, she was captivated by the sight. His sleeves were rolled up, revealing his tattoos, and his sweaty, messy hair falling over his eyes was the perfect finishing touch.

"Good Morning." he said smirking, She nervously looked away, realizing she had been checking him out. Trying to hide her blush, she whispered a shy "Good morning." He chuckled, making her pout as she turned back towards him. 

"Where are the rest Oppas?" she asked, scanning the area. "They left already," she turned her head towards him, eyes widening. "I told them we stayed up late playing games, and since you were still sleepy, I said not to disturb you. They left as I told them that I'll bring you later." 

He carefully slid the perfectly cooked omelette onto the plate, his back still turned to her. "You wouldn't believe how upset the hyungs were," he admitted, finally turning to face her. His face, bathed in the warm glow of sunlight, glistened with a mixture of guilt and a hint of a smile.

Y/n mumbled an apologetic sorry, her gaze dropping as she fidgeted. A warm smile played on his lips as he slowly approached, plate in hand. She instinctively took a step back, only to find the dining table halting her retreat. Jungkook continued his advance, closing the gap until there were a mere 7 cm between them. He halted, leaning in slightly. Caught off guard, she echoed nervously, "J-Jungkook."

He smirked mischievously as he carefully placed the plate on the table. With a suppressed chuckle, he took a step back, teasingly urging, "Eat quickly; we're running behind, and I'd rather not face my hyungs' wrath." Y/n nodded in understanding, settling at the dining table, her cheeks tinged with a shy yet vibrant shade of red.

Her brow furrowed as she caught Jungkook heading out of the kitchen. "Hey! You're not eating?" she questioned. He paused, turned back, and replied, "No, not hungry. You go ahead." Determined, Y/n grabbed his hand, sat him down, and insisted, "I'm not eating alone." He smiled at her, happily accepting a bite from the spoon. 

After breakfast, they hopped into their car and headed to where the shooting was happening.

Time skip

They came home, all tired after, shooting all day. 

"Ugh, I'm really tired, hyung," V sighed as he hopped over the sofa. Jungkook, sitting nearby, chimed in, "Yeah, me too, hyung."

"Not just you, we all are exhausted," Yoongi said lying on the couch and closing his eyes, all nodded their head in acceptance except Y/n She pondered throughout the ride, questioning the morality of secretly slipping sleeping pills into their food. Was she doing wrong by hiding her abilities from her fellow members?

"Y/n... Y/N!!!" She jolted and turned to face them. "Yes?" Jhope asked with concern, "Where are you lost, sunshine?" "Ah, it's nothing, Hobi Oppa. Forget it. Are you all hungry? Should I cook dinner for everyone?"