~7~

Author's pov

Y/n came back to her room after doing her lunch. Her cheeks were as red as a rose in a full bloom. They were flushed with embarrassment. She haven't thought that the first thing she would be doing here was crying in front of them. She was feeling mortified.

She jumped over her bed and let out a sigh "I wish the ground would just swallow me up. I want to disappear" she groaned. 

she laid down on her pillow and screamed "Arghhhhhh I am an IDIOT" but it came out muffled. Soon she dozed off.

--

tears falling from her eyes, travelling down her cheeks she suddenly jolted out of sleep when she heard a knock on the door. She rubbed the tears from her eyes and went slowly towards the door.

Eyelids still heavy, unable to see things clearly she opened the door "Who?"

"Umm, Y/n Jin Hyung is calling you for dinner" a very sweet and feathery voice said but stopped after seeing her red swollen eyes and the traces of tears that were left on her cheeks "Y/n you ok? Are you crying?"

She shook her head "N-no I am fine Jimin Oppa, you go I am coming" he stood there for a while then nodded and went away.

Y/n went to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror there were some visible traces of tears on her cheeks and eyes were red and swollen. She washed her face and went out of the bathroom 

She had a nightmare, She saw her mother, who was standing in between the fire, she was burning and screaming in pain but Y/n was utterly helpless. She wanted to save her mother, wanted to ease her suffering but couldn't do anything other than just watch her in agonizing pain.

she gave her head a subtle shake dispelling her thoughts off and went into the dining room.

As she entered the dining room Jin called her to sit beside him she nodded and went next to Jin. "let's eat" and everyone started to eat, creating an awkward silence that made Y/n feel a bit uneasy.

"You don't have to feel awkward around us Y/n, consider us as your family now" J-Hope assured splashing a warm smile, earning nods from everyone.

"And remember, there's no shame in shedding tears in front of us" Suga reassured, catching y/n's eye. She nodded, biting her lip, a silent acknowledgement of the unspoken support surrounding her.

"By the way Y/n from tomorrow your practice will start. Are you ready for it" Rm declared gaining all the attention and without hesitation, she replied with confidence "Absolutely ready!" Her confidence sparked smiles all around.

Three months later

A whole three months have passed, Y/n has become effortlessly comfortable with the members, finding her ease and joy in the company of the members. She has also debuted and got a lot of support from armies

"YA JIMIN, JUNGKOOK, V, Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS DINNER IS READY!"  Jin shouted at the top of his lungs.

Here came four people bickering with each other like a small group of childrens do.

"Ah! Jungkook you cheated If you hadn't distracted Taehyung then we would have won." Jimin groaned. 

"Not my problem if he gets distracted by a toy lizard" Jungkook casually remarked, giving a nonchalant shrug.

"Hey, don't you know how scared of this animal I am" Taehyung said clutching his chest dramatically to emphasize his fear. Jungkook just shrugged, unfazed by his terror.