~32~

Y/n's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself sitting in a large hall. The space felt strange, yet familiar, with a huge window in front of me. Through the glass, I could see people outside. 

They looked like regular people, going about their day, working and smiling, just living normal lives. I wasn't tied to the chair, so I got up and moved closer to the window, curious to watch them more closely. The people outside seemed so cheerful and full of energy—it was almost contagious. 

But just as I was enjoying the view, everything suddenly changed. The scene outside disappeared, replaced by a black screen. I blinked in surprise and, in the reflection of the screen, I saw Karan standing behind me. When I turned around, there he was, watching me.

He smiled at me and started to say, "Hi Y/N..." but I didn't let him finish. Instead, I demanded, "Where have you brought me? Where is Yulie? What have you done to her?"

He smirked, clearly amused by my panic, and replied in a calm, mocking tone, "Wow, the little princess has a lot of questions. But sorry, darling, only I'll be doing the talking here. You'll keep that pretty mouth shut unless I tell you otherwise, understood, honey?"

He gave me a sly smile before turning away. "You know, I always used to..." he started again, but I cut him off, refusing to let him toy with me any longer.

"Where is Yulie? Are you going to tell me, or should I just use my powers to make you talk?" I stepped forward, readying myself to use my abilities if necessary.

He turned back to me, this time looking disappointed. "You know," he sighed, "I should have just tied you to the chair from the start. But if you really want to see Yulie..."

With a snap of his fingers, the dark screen in front of us flickered to life. What appeared on the screen sent a chill through me. Lava was flowing across the ground, the fiery orange glow reflecting in the sky above, making the whole scene look like a nightmare. And in the center of it all was Yulie, hanging from a rope. My heart raced, fear gripping me as I rushed to the window to get a closer look.

I turned towards him, my heart pounding in fear, and shouted, "What do you want? Please, leave her alone! Don't hurt her, I beg you. Please, don't take someone else I love!" He scoffed at my words, his expression cold. "You really trust people too easily, don't you? Without even knowing what they've done to you," he said, his tone mocking. 

Confused, I glanced over at Yulie, who was desperately wriggling against the ropes that bound her. Her mouth moved, but no sound came out. It was clear she was shouting, trying to say something, but I couldn't hear her.

The man continued, "For your information, Yulie can hear everything we're saying. And now, you can too." Suddenly, her voice broke through, and I could hear her furious screams. "You motherfucker! If you dare say anything, I'll kill you!" she yelled, her voice filled with rage. The man burst out laughing, his laugh wild and unhinged.

I looked at them both, utterly confused, and quietly asked, "What truth are you talking about?" His laughter stopped abruptly, and he turned to me with a smirk. "Oh, you really want to know? Even if it hurts?" 

His words sent a chill down my spine, filling me with a sense of dread. What more could there be? What else could possibly break me? But despite the fear clawing at me, I nodded. "Yes, even if it hurts."

His smirk widened, and he began, "Your precious Yulie..."

Before he could finish, Yulie screamed, "No! Stop, you son of a bitch!" But he ignored her.