~24~

Y/n's Pov

My eyes flickered open, and I found myself staring up at a muscular man, his laughter ringing in my ears. The throbbing pain in my head was almost unbearable, making it hard to focus. 

I squinted, trying to adjust my vision and make sense of my surroundings. The light was harsh, and everything seemed blurred. 

I struggled to get up, but it quickly became clear that I was tied to the chair. Panic set in as I realized I couldn't move. I shouted, "Where am I? Who are you all?" My voice echoed in the room, but instead of answers, I was met with a chorus of laughter.

I tried to get up again, but it was no use. Frustrated, I decided to use my powers. As I started a fire around the rope binding me, a shower of water from the fire extinguisher doused the flames and soaked me. The crowd around me burst into laughter, but their laughter quickly died down as they stared at something behind me. Confused, I turned to see what they were looking at.

A woman was walking towards me, but I couldn't clearly make out who she was at first. As she approached and came into focus, I saw that it was "Ms. Yoon" She smiled at me, and I gasped in shock.

"Yes, dear, it's me," she said, laughing softly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stared at her in disbelief and yelled, "WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME?"

She flinched at my outburst and calmly responded, "Oh sweetie, don't shout. It was the only way to safely bring you here without getting caught by Karan."

I paused, furrowing my brow in confusion. "You know Karan?"

Ms. Yoon sighed, turning away from me to address one of the built men standing nearby. "I know everything about you, siso," she said. Then, to my astonishment, she slapped the man hard across the face.

"I told you to kidnap her, not hurt her! Why is she bleeding from her head?" she shouted angrily.

I flinched at her harsh tone, realizing for the first time that I was indeed bleeding from a wound on my head. Ms. Yoon's concern took me by surprise.

"JUST UNBIND HER AND TREAT HER INJURY FIRST!" she commanded.

I was stunned by her reaction, still trying to process why she was acting this way. Why did she care so much about my well-being after kidnapping me?

The men nodded and quickly came to untie me from the rope. I was just staring at her, and she noticed it. She sighed and said, "Do one thing, you all leave this room. I will treat her, and do bring some warm and fresh clothes." They nodded and went outside, leaving me feeling relieved as I had felt uneasy around those men.

I watched as Ms. Yoon came towards me with a first aid box and began to treat my wound. "Those men are scary, right?" she asked.

"Little bit," I responded, unsure of what she really wanted.

"I am sorry to bring you here like this, but there was no other way I could talk to you about your powers without Karan finding out," she explained. My eyes widened in surprise.

"You know about my powers?" I asked.

She sighed, "I told you, I know everything about you. But first..." she was about to continue when we heard a knock on the door.

"Oh, your clothes are here. Get dressed quickly, then I will continue," she instructed. I nodded, feeling somehow much safer with her. Maybe it was because she was the only one I knew here. I decided to listen to her to find out the real purpose behind bringing me here.