Chapter 8.

A/N: thank you to SconeTheCrow for the oc, Kale. Rooksdelight and the crow are both my OC's. The image above was originally made for new year so yeah. Thnx again!

(Time skip.) Qibli POV:

I was sat in the school cave, feeling bored. We were supposed to be introducing ourselves to our new winglets today, but Sunny was late for class. Recently, me and Winter had gone back to jade mountain. We'd all ended up in the same rooms, much to Winters horror, but we had all changed winglet.

"Hey, what are you doing? I'm supposed to be the gloomy one!" Winter muttered to me.

"OMG, did you just try to make a joke?!" I laughed.

"I make jokes all the time, you just fail to see my potential comedian!" He protested.

"No, of course not, I'm sure you'd be famous considering you're a prince and all!"

"Shush, the teacher is here!" Whispered Turtle (rather loudly), silencing the class.

"OK, sorry about that! Today we're going to be introducing ourselves to our winglets, most of you should know the drill, but we're going to do it anyway. Ochre, could you go first please?" Sunny announced.

"Umm? Hi. . . I'm ochre and erm. . . I'm one of the replacement dragonets of destiny. . ." He trailed off nervously. 

"OK, brilliant, and it's alright, you don't have to be so nervous! Turtle, could you go next please?"

"Hi, I'm Turtle, like Sunny just said and  . . . Well yeah."

Aw, poor Turtle, he's always so scared.

"Thank you! Umm Kale?"

There was no reply as every turned to look at him. He was asleep.

"Never mind, our new nightwing, Rooksdelight next!"

"Hello! I'm Rooksdelight but you can call me Rook! This is my pet crow, Ebonyfathoms, please don't eat her!" 

She seems quite nice. Weird to have a pet crow though. What is the world coming to?

"Alright, Qibli, you go next!"

"Hello, I'm Qibli! I'm Queen Thorn's advisor. I'm also a best friend to this stiff iceberg you see beside me!" I grinned as Winter growled bitterly at me.

"Lovely, Winter?"

"I am ex prince Winter of the icewings, nephew of ex Queen Glacier, cousin to her majesty, Queen Snowfall, brother to princess Icicle in the royal icewing lineage, son of princess Tundra and ex prince Narwhal, brother to-" I hit him hard with my wing so that he would shut up whilst the entire winglet rolled their eyes, and he glared daggers at everyone and anyone in sight.

"Yeah, uh, great. Peril?" Even Sunny sounded sarcastic.

"Hi I'm Peril!"

Sunny gave her an frustrated look for not introducing herself further, but Peril didn't say anything more.

"Welldone everyone! Get to know each other further now! I'll be back in a bit!"

And with that she turned and bounded out of the cave.