Chapter 19.

A/N: hello again! So, chapter 19 now!!!! Thank you so much to all of u reading this, and 1.8k views is just CRAZY! This story is pretty much nowhere near done yet though, so hv a nice *insert time here*, and without further ado, enjoy!

Qibli POV:

The medical cave had a sharp tang of herbs and smoke in the air. There were no windows in the cave, but dimly lit candles dotted the walls, and gave the room a peaceful, yellow glow. My talons still stung a bit, but now they were coated in this sticky, awful-smelling poultice that was supposed to make them feel better. 

There was a knock at the cave door.

"Come in," I called, as I was the only dragon in this cave.

I swear, if it's Sunny AGAIN, I'm gonna-

And then Winter walked through the door. 

"Oh. Hey Winter!" I said, trying not to make this conversation too awkward.

"Hi," he mumbled, looking away guiltily, and definitely making this conversation too awkward. He walked over and sat next to me, but neither of us spoke. After a while, this was getting a bit too uncomfortable, so I spoke up. "Sooooo. . . Uhh. . . Why did . . .you . . .visit?" I asked, choosing my words carefully.

"Well, I mean. . . Thank you? Like, you saved my life and stuff so. . . Ugh, look, Moon sent me here, okay?" He spat, before seeing the disappointment in my eyes. "Well. . . Like. . . Still. . . UGH, I-. . . I. . .Moon did send me here, but. . . I am grateful to you. . ." He trailed off.

"Well then, thank Moon for me. You can go now if you'd like," I said, my voice shaking slightly.

"Well, actually Moon had another prophecy. If you'd like to hear it of course, I can go if that's what you'd prefer. . ." 

"No, no, tell me it." 

He handed me a piece of paper with neat curly handwriting sprawled across it. "Moon wrote it down for you."

I took it off him. It read:

Revenge for the one with the sora brown scales.

Attempt against the one who always makes them fail.

A fire and a stone with a hope for the throne.

But the one with the ice, and a talon round his own, has the sand that will make her change her tone.

I read it and re-read it over and over again, but it just didn't seem to make sense in my head.

"Mystical," I commented, trying to lighten the mood, "Tsunami's gonna be mad."

He just nodded. 

"Aw, come on, Grumps! Look it says sand and ice just like us!" I joked.

"Another prophecy, and you think it's about us?!" He asked sceptically.

I read it again. I had just been joking when I said 'sand and ice', but the more I read it, the more it started to make sense in my head. A fire and a stone? Wait. . . What if?. . .

I realised that Winter was staring at me and waiting for a reply.

"I don't think. I know! Besides, I'm your destinyyy!~" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, I better be going now. Moon says to think about it," he said, before walking out of the room, and leaving me alone without even a single goodbye.

Well, from the looks of it, I'm going to have plenty of time to 'think about it'.