Chapter 17.

Qibli POV:

Moon had said that I should go after Winter because I was his 'friend'. I had agreed because I was probably already acting pretty strange and I didn't want to appear stranger. I was flying along, not really in Winters direction, just to where Jade Mountain was. It was the only route I knew really, and I wanted to see if anyone else had been harmed by the fire from earlier, or if it had spread.

As I was flying, I saw Winter flying in a similar direction over Jade Mountains' peak. Well, I might as well do my job and get him to come back. 

I was just flying towards him when all of a sudden, he went rigid and fell. I gasped, stopping in midair. Looks weirdly like my last nightmare. . . Well, without the murdery Grandfather bit.

Well, I've got to help him! He was still my friend and friends don't leave each other to die.

I flew as fast as I could towards Jade Mountain, calculating the best way to save him. At the speed I was flying the only way I could save him would be by catching his tail and slowing his fall. But, that could be dangerous because of the spikes on his tail. If I so much as touched one of them, it would hurt a lot. 

But, I would save him, and I didn't care if it hurt, because right now, it was more important that he lived.

Even if I died.

A/N: hi! Tysm for all of the views and votes! This chapter is pretty short, but it's also necessary. . . I think. . .

Spoiler alert!

The next chapter is one I'm sure you'll all enjoy!

Cya then!