°Scars All Around°

Out of three matches, Gon won one against Nobunaga. The moment the samurai's hand smashed against the stone, silence surrounded them. Wanderer smirked at their stunned silence, but it vanished when he heard Hisoka chuckle right beside his ear.

Nobunaga laughed before taking his hand back. Seeing Gon struggle to move his injured arm off the stone as the members all glanced around at each other.

"Oi, how about a new member?"

Feitan sighed. He knew why Nobunaga was saying this. The little boy was simple, and strong. Like a certain member, the chain user has... Killed. The samurai turned to everyone and spoke earnestly.

"I'll make sure they don't escape and wait for the leader. Then, we'll have three new members."

Hisoka nodded with a smile, tightening his grip on Wanderer before he lowered his gaze to watch the puppet.

"Then, I'll keep an eye on this one."

Wanderer rolled his eyes while gritting his teeth.

"Get a damn life."

A woman with short, blonde hair and a purple office suit shook her head.

"We'll need you with us. Hisoka."

The clown didn't say anything, but his smile dwindled. He finally moved away from Wanderer. Letting Killua go to him and stay beside him.

Feitan glanced at Wanderer while he stood up.

"Can we leave hat guy over here to Nobunaga?"

Nobunaga laughed heartily, not realizing Feitan didn't believe he could handle these three on his own.

"Come on, I can handle two kids and a small one with a big hat."

Wanderer narrowed his eyes at him. Nobunaga would come to regret saying that... Especially the damn clown that snickered as well.

Nobunaga stood up and brought them all inside a dirty room beside the meeting place they were in. After shoving them inside, he sat down right in front of the door. Katana between his thighs as he observed them. Wanderer huffed before sitting in the same way, crossing his arms as the kids followed suit.

They couldn't hear whether or not the other spiders had left, but Wanderer's elemental sight told him they had all left.

They stayed in silence. Gon glanced at Nobunaga, seeing the man had his head lowered while guarding the door. The kids looked at each other, when Gon frowned, Killua understood exactly what he was thinking.

'How do we get out of here?"

Killua turned his head away with his lips pushed forward.

'How would I know?'

Gon leaned back slightly with open eyes.

'You don't know!?'

Killua tilted his head with a frown, moving his hands to gesture an, 'are you serious?'

'I can't be the only one thinking!'

"Ahem."

They turned to Wanderer. His hat was gone, and his serious gaze seemed to convey a plan.

"... What are you three plotting?"

Nobunaga was observing them. At seeing them stay still, acting innocent... He sighed and leaned forward.

"You three, how would you feel if someone dear to you, someone you consider family, suddenly went missing?"

Killua raised a brow while thinking about his family. They often went out on missions, and if they hadn't returned after a year, it meant that they kicked the hay.