°Worthy of Being Disciples?°

With Killua beside them, they quickly realized their own goals differed from each other. The kids wanted to spend some time together, get stronger, and earn some cash since Gon wasn't ready to use his hunter license yet. Leorio wanted to enroll in medical school and start his life-long dream.

Kurapika was going to find work and was planning on going to York New soon enough. To where his actual goal would show up in. And of course, Nahida and Wanderer would find Kite and start their research on this world and Nen itself.

But they did want to meet each other again. Kurapika had the perfect place, and date.

"What if we meet on September first? In York New. We can catch up then."

Everyone steadily agreed. Before leaving, Killua looked at Wanderer and Nahida. His eyes soon glanced away when he saw Wanderer. His cheeks still ached from the previous punishment.

But he took a deep breath and looked at both of them.

"I promise to become someone you can trust again. Someone Illumi can't control. I promise the both of you."

His eyes pierced them, his sincerity and decision clear. Nahida smiled at him, choosing to nod and make Wanderer do the same.

"I'm sure you can do it. But Killua, remember that breaking from their influence is something you need to do for yourself, and no one else. Okay?"

Killua stared at her with wide eyes, he eventually smiled and nodded. For himself, hmm? He never even realized Illumi's influence, or how easy it was for his brother to manipulate him.

But he can't let himself be controlled by his words anymore. He can't hurt another friend, or even kill one of them. He doesn't want to hurt Gon or Nahida ever again.

"Thank you, for giving me another chance."

Nahida smiled in response, while Wanderer chose to lower Killua's head with a gentle push, making the kid smile and laugh shlightly before they all bid goodbye.

Kurapika and Leorio took an air balloon to leave town, while the kids stayed behind. Nahida gently declined their invitation to eat together, saying Wanderer and her had to get moving.

But after all this, she still decided to make one last stop before using the rings Netero gave them.

"Wanderer, let's eat before searching for Kite."

He nodded and started walking, keeping his head out for any restaurant. Even if he had difficulty in reading its titles or menu.

"So what do you think? Is Killua free?"

Nahida wasn't actually sure. She didn't know enough about the Zoldycks to offer a precise answer.

"Well, if they're anything like Illumi, they must have a way of ensuring Killua comes back to them. Or they're just confident in Killua's assasin skills, and know he'll come back to the only life he's ever known."

Nahida pointed at a restaurant that served curry. Even if it didn't taste similar to Sumeru cuisine, it was worth a try. Wanderer entered the restaurant, placed her down, and prayed to every Archon minus the electro one for their menus to have pictures.

But of course, every Archon hated him. Once the menu was handed over, he couldn't understand symbol from word. He glanced at Nahida, and pointed at a... Symbol he kind of recognized.

"This, is it N?"

Nahida shook her head, and showed him where 'N' was in the sentence.

"See? This says, 'no meat.' Is that the dish you wanted?"