Chapter 1

Funneh's POV
I woke up from my dream it was very interesting, but it was leaving my head now, and i couldn't remember... it seemed important somehow, but I shouldn't mind it now. it's lost forever in my head somewhere.

I got up and hopped around all my clothes and dishes that were on the floor so i wouldn't break anything. My room was disgusting, but I didn't want to clean right now, so im going to put it off some more. I got to my closet, hmm whats the temperature? I scaled my room again to get to my phone, and it was 79 degrees. I git a tank top and some shorts to put on because I wanted to go out today and see Alec and maybe Kyran.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I wanted some food. I saw Gold on the couch. Why was she on the couch. Is her room getting to her? Is she protesting? I already said i would call and move dorms to get a 2-person one. I was confused. I wasn't going to ask. It's too early. I want food, maybe cereal this morning? I got a bowl from the cabinet and some cereal, too. I got the milk from the fridge. I poured the cereal and then the milk because that's how you do it. I pulled out the drawr in front of me to get a spoon. I sat down at the table eating my cocoa puffs.

I went on my phone to see what was going on today or if anything special was going on at the school. Nothing is going on at the school. It wasn't a school day. Hmm, I wonder why? I continued eating my cereal, and I got distracted by prank videos. I laughed at one. "Funneh?" I looked over, and Gold was sitting up on the couch with the blanket half on her. "Yeah?" I said with a mouthful of cereal. "What time is it?" She asked. "8, but we have no school today," I said. "Oh, right," she said. "What do you mean?"Oh, right," i asked. "We were playing the Zombie Appocolypse game, and someone fell off the roof!" She said. "Oooooooohhhh," i said. "I remember now, thank you!" I said. "Im going to change and, ill be right back, Funneh," she said. "Kk," i said.

After she left, i started searching up the fall on instagram. I couldn't find a video. Oh, right, nobody could take videos because no one had their phones... I groaned. I wanted to see the fall, but people probably would edit it to be silly, and thats basically bullying, and i guess its good they didn't. I hope she's okay...

Gold's POV
Once I was out of Funneh's view, I tried to look up the girl falling. I wanted to see her fall and how bad it was. I mean, I feel bad, but for my entertainment, I want to watch her fall. I couldn't find any videos of her falling. There were posts about it, but no videos. I put my phone down on my bed and groaned. I really do hope she's okay. Maybe i could bake her something and take it to the hospital. Yeah, that's a good idea!

I put on my regular clothes. A white tank top a black jacket and jean shorts. I went to the bathroom across the hall to do my makeup. I played Taylor Swift Lovers album because i hope i get into a real relationship with Prince before Prom! That's my goal! He is so fine, everything about him is just, ugh so hot. Hes also kind he takes me out on so many dates, and they're all really nice and romantic.

Oooh, I also want to help Funneh with her love life. She's pretty, but she needs to compliment her looks by dressing better other than just some sweats and a T-shirt. She really needs to show a little more skin and be comfortable with how she looks because she's pretty! Alec also needs to step up his game, and he keeps leaving so suddenly every time he's with her. He's not boyfriend material, so Ky and I have to make him boyfriend material! If only Valerie were here to help us...

That reminds me... Last night was crazy I think we were all hallucinating Valeries room in that basement. Wait, nobody can hallucinate the same thing all at once... What was that place it was so weird... And who would jump off a roof! Are they suicidal! If they were, you should've done it in the middle of the game! We were going to be out of school for a long time and I was so happy! Probably as happy as Funneh with no school. But that whole house and the girl jumping or falling was just so weird. Everyone should've been cautious, why weren't they? Why does everything weird happen to us?
-------------------------------------------------------------
827 Words