Chapter 19

Rainbow's POV
It was after school. I was walking home with everyone. I was looking at my feet. I could not pay attention in any class. It was horrible and now I have a lot of homework! It sucks.

Anyways I was still traumatized about what happened last night. We were trained to be cold and never to have feelings about anyone. Just to act. But I wasn't acting it really was traumatizing, and it was horrible that he died in my place. I could've died! But he died. What's worse? I didn't like Prince but he shouldn't have died like that!

I couldn't hold it in anymore! I started to run as I let my tears fall down my face. I didn't want them to see me cry. "Rainbow!" Gold yelled. I felt like screaming, but I would make a bigger scene. But I did. I wailed. I felt so much better. I ran into my dorm and up the stairs. I forgot to close the door.

I got into my bed under the sheets, and I put the pillow over my head. I cried so hard. I fucking hate this! I feel so guilty! Why? I don't know. It wasn't even my fault!

"Rainbow?" Gold knocked. "Yeah," I said shakily. I felt the bed shake she sat down. "I feel the same way," she said. "Guilty?" I asked. "Yeah," she sighed. I felt her get under the covers. She held my hand. "Why? You only came after?" I spoke. "Yeah, after, I only I got there earlier, maybe, just maybe," she trailed. "I could've just moved but I didn't, I froze," I cried. "Yeah," she said. She started to cry as well. "I'm sorry," I said. "It's fine, I need to let it out before it builds up," she said.

Draco's POV
I wanted to run after her but Gold ran after her before I could. It was probably going to be a one on one conversation anyway so I couldn't follow. Everyone else was in shock when she broke.

"Don't follow," Funneh said. "Let's just go hangout at my dorm or Draco's dorm or umm Alec and Kyran's," she continued. "Let's be happy and play Mario Kart?" Kyran said. "Yeah!" Funneh said. "Onwards!" Funneh pointed. Everyone was staring at us and giving dirty looks about what just happened. I wanted to explain but didn't at the same time.

We got to Alec and Kyran's dorm. They set up Mario Kart. Kyran's hands were shaking. He was there too. Him and Gold were with Rainbow. But it was after it happened. She said that the statue was falling on her. Then soon after they came. Is Gold the murderer? It can't be. Right? Or maybe Kyran? But Kyran is shaky. But he could also feel guilty. Wait! Was this an accident? Or attempted murder?

Kyran's right. Let's play Mario Kart and be happy and not think too much about it. I was playing with Funneh Alec, and Kyran. Lunar was sitting out like always. Evan was at a band practice and Senpai was at a student council meeting.

Kyran kept getting seventh with his shaky hands. I was always second or third. Funneh was going crazy trying to make everything laugh while trying to win. Alec looked as if he wasn't even trying as he also was getting first, second, or third. It made me angry that he looked like he wasn't even trying.

I saw Lunar and Alec exchange looks and then Alec went crazy and became angry. He came out on top on the end passing Funneh on the last lap. "How?!" Funneh yelled.

Lunar's POV
It happened again. I was near Evan at lunch again and I felt that energy. I tried to remember what it felt like so I could look it up in my books, but once he left the energy left and I forgot it. I wonder what kind of energy he has! I wonder if he's a wizard or a entity. Good or bad. Either way maybe he can help me!

Draco also said that Megan could maybe help me. He told me she could talk to ghosts but it was never proven. Maybe she can help me with my emotions. Maybe she can tell me how to earn them back! Then i can feel again! Oh how I long for them.

I wanted to go home, but Rainbow and Gold were there. I can't interfere with that. Even though I want and probably need to go home. I really need to look through my books to find out how to get my emotions and what that energy was! That energy! It was so powerful... I want it so bad. Maybe if I steal the energy and use it for my own emotions, then I won't be emotionless. Bro! I just thought of that! It's so fucking easy and I just thought if that! Draco could even think of it!

Alec was still suspicious of me or just annoyed at me. I wonder why?! Maybe he's angry at me because he knows I van dig deep into everyone's secrets. But he already looked like he was keeping something from the start when I met him. He seems more suspicious than me coming off of what other people say about me. I just need to lead him on off to outer space or something.
-------------------------------------------------------------
902 Words